looking for recommended custom water cooling parts.

so i've started to think.

after seeing how good the nude cnc waterblock performs. and my 7700k is already delidded.

i'm going to make my own first custom loop in summer 2020.

but the thing is. my case is a thermaltake level 10.

so in terms of radiator size ect is a lil limited.

officially i can probs only fit 1 single 120mm and 1 single 140mm radiator.

but i think i can fit a single 280mm radiator in the 140mm mount. but i can also use 1 120 and 1 140mm radiator together in 1 loop.

but i need some info regarding pumps since this case does not have any normal mounting for watercooling

what kinda pump is recommended? perhaps i can ziptie the cooler inside the cpu bulge of the case since theres alot more room without a air cooler.

but i need something that highly performs but isnt all to big but also doesnt sound like a jet engine.

and what kinda radiators is recommended for this scenario? 
my entire goal of this setup is to get lowest possible temps. with the highest possible clocks (my 7700k is validated for 5.3 ghz. can go higher but cooling limits)

inside this case (i have this case for a reason and i'm not giving up on it)

right now i got a noctua nh-d15 with liquid metal die to ihs and ihs.

my budget would be around 250-350 max for everything excluding the nude cnc block.

you cannot see the inside of this case when its closed so it can be a little mess on the inside with tubes ect.

(i'm mostly a complete noob. and i'm not always sure what kinda fittings ect i would need)

i attached some pics regarning my case situation (yes please ignore the LTT'd heatsink)

thank you alot in advance for any recommendations 

photo5996750072047580078.jpg

photo5996750072047580080.jpg

photo5996750072047580081.jpg

nice. they look like good quality.  i'll take a look and shift trough all the options listed there in terms of radiators and wich fits best.

If I was starting new, I would only get crossflow rads. Having has alphacool rads before, I love the quality. 

Being able to drain the loop better would be preferred. 

One of the few companies to offer a quality version. 

As far as the other stuff goes, I stick with the same company so stuff looks the same. Normally ek because most companies were behind when I started. 

Barrow stuff looks good, the gpus and pump combos atleast. 

Corsair stuff looks good too. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

so far i've found this. for run number 1

the alphacool radiator+pump in one seem like a ideal combo regarding the limited space.

but what i've also been thinking is doing

1 120mm in the rear thats going to be the first radiator the hot water goes into. then a second 140 in the front so the less intense heat just gets pushed past my gpu.

but been thinking about putting my 2nd radiator (stil need to measure) in the cpu cooler bulge. it has a decent gap and with some slight modding i can probs fit a radiator in there since without a cpu cooler there's gonna be a enormous amount of room inside of the case.

regarding the pump i might beable to zip tie that somewhere else.

photo5997014440169550109.jpg