Auto Bed Levelling issues

Daftlander

Hi all. 

I've bought my Ender 3 a Bigtree SKR mini e3 1.2 board. After tearing my hair out trying to get firmware to work on it. I finally have it working. But now my BLtouch is misbehaving. When I auto-home it doesn't do the z homing in the centre as it should. Then when it does the bed levelling sequence it goes right to 0,0 and the BLTouch misses the bed entirely. 

I have set the offset on my probe properly and I have Z_SAFE_HOMING enabled. I'm at a bit of a loss here. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Post your firmware -- but if you're correct in that you offset the probe properly this wouldnt be an issue. Start from the beginning with the TH3D firmware and try again? 

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for not coming back to this. But I figured out the issue. 

The changes I made in config.h were not being made in the firmware file when I rebuilt it. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. 

In the end I changed the probe offsets via pronterface and now the printer is back up and running.

Eventually I will try and figure out why visual studio is being such a bastard, but until then I have somewhat resolved this issue. 

Thanks ColinLTT for trying to help.