Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jetbluster

PC Start up issue

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Recently, i am encountering this problem whenever i startup the computer. Normally it will load the MSI screen and then the window screen when startup. But currently, it is taking very long to start up and it shows this screen instead and i am not sure why it is always loading this screen during startup. Anyone has any ideas why am i facing this issue?

WhatsApp Image 2019-07-12 at 10.07.55 PM.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, NinJake said:

Anything change in your BIOS/UEFI settings?

Nope, not that i know off since i do not go in there. Is there something i should check in the BIOS/UEFI settings?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jetbluster said:

Nope, not that i know off since i do not go in there. Is there something i should check in the BIOS/UEFI settings?

I would go through your settings in there. maybe reset them to factory defaults first and then go check to see if anything looks odd, the 3rd last line of your screenshot says "all settings were reset to default values" so that means you may have had an odd config that's trying to load or something... also... 3 keyboards???

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, NinJake said:

I would go through your settings in there. maybe reset them to factory defaults first and then go check to see if anything looks odd, the 3rd last line of your screenshot says "all settings were reset to default values" so that means you may have had an odd config that's trying to load or something... also... 3 keyboards???

Hmm how do i reset them to factory defaults? If i reset them to factory defaults, will i lose any data? Okay that is weird, i only have 1 keyboard attached, its Corsair Strafe Red cherry mx silent keyboard

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you reset your bios to default you will not lose any data. Maybe run windows defender and then malwarebytes afterwards to scan your computer to be safe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
2 minutes ago, NinJake said:

If you reset your bios to default you will not lose any data. Maybe run windows defender and then malwarebytes afterwards to scan your computer to be safe.

Alright, i will have a go at it later on when i am done using the computer later. Thanks for ur help! Hopefully it works

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
11 hours ago, NinJake said:

If you reset your bios to default you will not lose any data. Maybe run windows defender and then malwarebytes afterwards to scan your computer to be safe.

After i turned off the power for the night and restart the computer in the morning, it is back to the same thing. I wonder what else do i need to change. The date and time on the computer is also back to the time i shut off the computer which is kinda weird

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×