Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ubuntubr

Fan controller with RGB controller?

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I was looking for a hub or something that would be able to control my RGB fans (3 Cooler master MF120R case fans and a Cooler master MA610P CPU cooler). My CPU cooler is connected to the CPU fan header so the bios is controlling its speed. My other 3 fans are right now connected to a fan controller that came with my case(which I can only control Low speed, off and High speed). I was looking for a hub that would be able to control the 3 fans speeds and the RGB from them and the CPU cooler. My mobo does not have a RGB header on it, and I think I may have shorted my other fan header(Will confirm later today). So basically I'm looking for something that I can connect to my mobo via Pci express or USB header that would allow me to control the speed and color of these fans. Is there such a thing? Or do I need to buy 2 different hubs to do this? 

Posted · Original PosterOP

My MA610P Is connected to the RGB controller that comes with it(a simple mode, color and brightness controller). But I'm looking for a Software controlled device.