PC freezes when trying to access BIOS

First, let me say that yes, I have read the READ ME topic on this section and have done everything except update the bios because i can't access the bios and don't know if windows is 100% stable to do it through there.

SPECS:

CPU: i5-8500

PSU: EVGA 650 watt Gold+ 

Motherboard: ASUS TUF B360m (not the plus model)

RAM: 2x8GB corsair vengeance 2333 

GPU: MSI AERO 1070

Storage: Kingston 128gb sata ssd as boot drive, a 500gb WD sata m.2 ssd, and a 1tb seagate hdd

note: all this hardware is less than a year old at this point and i have a cooler master rgb bar running off the rgb header, an evga aio cooler, and i built the rig myself

With that out of the way, here is my problem: 

1. I shut down pc through windows and went to sleep to find that the fans and led's were still on in the case but not on keyboard/mouse.

2. couldn't switch from speakers to headphones in windows (the options weren't there) 

3. windows booted and was working fine (even playing a csgo to test)  once i hard shutdown with the power button and flicked the PSU switch on and off

4. Tried to get into bios and PC froze with black screen as soon as i started pressing delete to get into UEFI/BOS, requiring another power button turn off.

5. if i don't touch anything, PC boots to windows with NO asus splash screen, and windows seems stable, it plays steam games normally and dolphin emulator.

6. I also did notice that file explorer was freezing when i had an external usb3 hdd plugged in and tried to access it. ( the external drive is an old laptop drive i bought from freegeek that i have in a case that converts the sata to usb that i keep ROMS on.) it worked fine after i shutdown and unpolugged the drive though.

IN SHORT WINDOWS WORKS FINE BUT AS SOON AS I TRY TO ACCESS BIOS/UEFI IT FREEZES AND BLACK SCREENS

one other thing i did last night was uninstall the drivers for this usb bluetooth dongle i have always plugged in and let windows install the generic bluetooth radio drivers

So yea i don't know what to do, there was no minidump. i have it enabled and there was none. Tried to make this as short and to the point as possible, any help would be appreciated, im just really glad i can still use the PC (for now)

Edited by FPScanada
to add the short version of the problem in bold

have you tried getting into the bios through windows advanced startup?

also if you cant change audio output open command prompt and type 

sfc /scannow

(◣_◢) Ryzen 5 3600,   Aorus X370 K7,   XPG 16GB 3200,   Gigabyte 2070 Windforce Corsair RM650x,   LG 32GK650F-B 31.5" 144Hz QHD FreeSync VA,   Kingston 120GB SSD,   Samsung 1TB 860 QVO,   2TB HDD,   Fractal Design Meshify C,   Corsair K63 Wireless,   Corsair Gaming M65 PRO,   Audio Technica ATH M50x,   Windows 10 ProCorsair H100x 240mm.  (◣_◢)

(◣_◢) Ryzen 5 1600,   Noctua NH-L12S,   Gigabyte GTX 1060 6G,   ASUS Prime B350 Plus,   HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 (2666MHz - 1.3v),   SilverStone ET550-B,   Kingston 120GB SSD 2TB HDD,   Cougar MX330,   Windows 10 Pro.  (◣_◢)