Looking for a main display

Heflo

Hello everyone

In the past i bought the monitor Dell SE2416H for my PC because I had a tight budget and I knew that in the future i will be able to buy a better monitor.

Well, that day arrived and I'm in the market for a new and shiny monitor. This new monitor will serve as the main display besides the one I already have.

I want a 1440p, 144Hz IPS 27" Monitor with an adaptive sync technology that will work well with an RTX 2070 (doesn't have to be G-sync compatible, but should work without problems)

I think of buying the Asus PG279Q for 860$ (in my local currency), it's the safest bet since it has actual G-sync and it's highly revered across the web reviews.

On the other hand, I fear it doesn't worth the price since it's 3 years old, and I saw many complaints about backlight bleed on it.

My other consideration was the Gigabyte AD27QD for 760$. This one has HDR capabilities, and overall it seems to have better image quality on paper

The problem is that I see conflicting reports regarding how well it's FreeSync works with Nvidia cards, and I want to avoid buying a monitor that eventually won't serve its purpose.

I also have a limited knowledge regarding the available options, and maybe there is even a much better option than these two.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Please do consider that I live in the EU, so a lot of the monitors that can be found on amazon are unfortunately irrelevant to me. (Including various models of the companies mentioned above)