HP Omen Vesa Mount Adapter Replacment

JakeJigsaw

Does anyone have any Idea where I can order a replacment Vesa mount adapter for the 25' HP omen monitors? They come with the monitors, but I seem to have miss placed mine. I can not find them anywhere, and in the manual, it shows what it looks like, and none of the standard HP adapters (from amazon, and HP them selves) seem to be right.

Here is a pic from the User manual of what it looks like.

vesa.thumb.PNG.920513db12fa5c9755dec1dcf2f903e5.PNG

55 minutes ago, JakeJigsaw said:

Does anyone have any Idea where I can order a replacment Vesa mount adapter for the 25' HP omen monitors? They come with the monitors, but I seem to have miss placed mine. I can not find them anywhere, and in the manual, it shows what it looks like, and none of the standard HP adapters (from amazon, and HP them selves) seem to be right.

Here is a pic from the User manual of what it looks like.

If you get me the exact product or serial number of your monitor, I can find you the part number of the VESA adapter so you at least have something to search for. The SN or PN will be on a sticker somewhere on the back of the monitor and usually has a # hashtag in it somewhere.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

1 minute ago, kirashi said:

If you get me the exact product or serial number of your monitor, I can find you the part number of the VESA adapter so you at least have something to search for. The SN or PN will be on a sticker somewhere on the back of the monitor and usually has a # hashtag in it somewhere.

HP - OMEN by HP 24.5" LED FHD Monitor - Black

Model Number: Z7Y57A9#ABA

12 minutes ago, JakeJigsaw said:

HP - OMEN by HP 24.5" LED FHD Monitor - Black

Model Number: Z7Y57A9#ABA

Boom, headshot -- http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?type=PROD&SearchText=Z7Y57A9

Part Number: 928435-001 -- VESA MOUNT ADAPTER-OMEN by HP 25

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Search_Results.aspx?mscssid=6E936C3AA0974B6181CFE664F1CCDDBE&SearchIn=PartNumber&SearchPN=928435-001

image.png.592f1fb986ea98ee855b18a95f17ad9f.png

You may also be able to find it on Amazon or eBay, but otherwise it might be a tough find according to this reddit thread:

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

3 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Boom, headshot -- http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?type=PROD&SearchText=Z7Y57A9

Part Number: 928435-001 -- VESA MOUNT ADAPTER-OMEN by HP 25

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Search_Results.aspx?mscssid=6E936C3AA0974B6181CFE664F1CCDDBE&SearchIn=PartNumber&SearchPN=928435-001

image.png.592f1fb986ea98ee855b18a95f17ad9f.png

You may also be able to find it on Amazon or eBay, but otherwise it might be a tough find according to this reddit thread:

Damn, youre a god.
when I click the links they bring me to a 404 page, and i search the model number and it comes up, but when I go to the pages they all say "unavailable" :(
why is hp hiding this so hard

7 minutes ago, JakeJigsaw said:

Damn, youre a god.
when I click the links they bring me to a 404 page, and i search the model number and it comes up, but when I go to the pages they all say "unavailable" :(
why is hp hiding this so hard

Ah, yeah it might be because you have to set your country using the thingy at the top of the page - are you locate in the USA? Oh actually I just noticed that here in Canada, it lists the part and price, but says it's not orderable - I would have to contact a reseller to get the part, because apparently HP doesn't want my money up front.

2 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Ah, yeah it might be because you have to set your country using the thingy at the bottom of the page - are you locate in the USA?

yeah, I was just about to try a vpn

Also, yes, I am in the US.

Edit:

Still no luck with VPN in the UK.

Just now, JakeJigsaw said:

yeah, I was just about to try a vpn

Also, yes, I am in the US.

OK great! Use the flag at the top of the page to make sure you're on HP's USA site, then search for the part number. Looks like you can order it in the USA. :) 

image.png.e490447c79d2ea5f7c9240019585d017.png

• 3 months later...

I'm in the US and was able to order this part on 6/5/2019. it seems the price is also lower than what it used to be. its 30$ plus shipping

• 2 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 9:12 AM, Nobotious said:

I'm in the US and was able to order this part on 6/5/2019. it seems the price is also lower than what it used to be. its 30$ plus shipping

Did you get yours already? I ordered one June 30th and just heard yesterday that it won't be here until September 27th. Apparently its on back order... But hey, at least they're refunding my shipping.

• 10 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but it is one of the first results on Google when I search "Omen 25 Vesa Mount"

Im currently testing a 3D printed mount that i designed, assuming all goes well i will upload the file here for anyone to use, or i could 3D pront one and ship it for a reasonable price. Basically just materials and shipping cost.  (it will be glued to the monitor by epoxy, so keep in mind that it will no longer be removable). 

20200706_202427.jpg

• 5 months later...
On 7/7/2020 at 4:24 AM, K20Vids said:

I know this is an old thread, but it is one of the first results on Google when I search "Omen 25 Vesa Mount"

Im currently testing a 3D printed mount that i designed, assuming all goes well i will upload the file here for anyone to use, or i could 3D pront one and ship it for a reasonable price. Basically just materials and shipping cost.  (it will be glued to the monitor by epoxy, so keep in mind that it will no longer be removable). 

20200706_202427.jpg

Any Update on this one? did it succeed?

• 3 months later...

Hello Everybody, had the same problem, found this thread, did not find the actual replacement part... and, after a while, there was no listing either by that ebay-user from the US offering 3D-printed versions.

So with the plans from Thingiverse I ordered a single 3D print of that part and can confirm, works just fine. I used this blueprint: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4534751 (filling: 80%, material: PLA)

and took my time looking for a suitable glue, the display is not that heavy, but I wanted to account for dynamic load/weight too, when moving the screen a little bit, for example.

I chose "Weicon Fast Metal Minute Adhesive", was easy to apply, not smelly, and fixed the thing (several weeks have passed, everything fine so far). 

I can recommend this workaround. I had to go this way because after buying a dual monitor desktop mount I realized only one screen came with the adapter (bought both separately and some time in between).

The second pic shows the small gap, I did not manage to use less glue to prevent it from being squeezed out a little bit. But it is visible only from above... and no one gets between the wall and the screen from behind anyway. I am happy with the solution. 

1618571501998.jpg

1618571557157.jpg