Hi! 

Computer specs:

Intel i5 4670K 3,4 ghz.

Zotac GTX780

APX 630W Psu

Corsair XMS3

1600 Mhz 16GB 2X8

Samsung 128 GB 840 Series SSD

So recently i bought a few parts for my computer. when they arrived i plugged it all in and tried, without succes i managed to find out that the motherboard was faulty so i did send it back and recived a new one today. i plugged everything in and was about to boot up. Windows started to boot but when the windows startup logo have made half a turned it freezed and i got a bluescreen. So i tried a few things then decided to quick format the ssd i have by using cmd from a separate computer. i started the install but now it said that the hard drive was not compatible so i had to change the partition from MBR to GPT, i finally were able to start the install but when it gets to the expanding files it just freezes at 0% and just wont move. i've restarted countless times still without succes

what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance :) 

are you installing from usb or dvd?

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

you could have issues with your dvd try switching sata ports i had a similar issue, so to avoid it i now install from a usb soo much faster. 

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

Also you should reset your bios to defaults and only have your keyboard and mouse and monitor connected to avoid as many issues as possible

Is there any way i could copy it to a usb then?

Also you should reset your bios to defaults and only have your keyboard and mouse and monitor connected to avoid as many issues as possible

So i should, disconnect graphic cards etc.?

which motherboard are you using?

which motherboard are you using?

Oh, forgot to type that, MSI z87 g65 Gaming

to be honest the issue your having could be anything from faulty dvd to just something hold up the install so to make it easy start reset your bios to defaults then save the changes, try to install. then go from there

to be honest the issue your having could be anything from faulty dvd to just something hold up the install so to make it easy start reset your bios to defaults then save the changes, try to install. then go from there

Ive tried almost everything what i could think of honestly.. including reseting bios

ok now at this point then i would suggest you remove your video card and check your drive connections. and try installing using onboard graphics or try switching to usb installation. i would try the usb install first if you have a laptop you can use and a usb stick