Pixio PX276 power cycling issue

Troika

It turns on and off on its own periodically then becomes more frequent. It doesn't have it as a consistent issue and it doesn't seem to be tied to a particular game, gpu or cable. I've had the issue on my GTX 780, on my Fury X and my new Vega FE. Its also not tied to freesync because it happens on the Nivida card too. I've been doing some digging about the issue, some say its firmware, some say its a cooling issue, honestly, I don't know what it is. Has anyone else had this issue and has anything try tried to fix it other than RMA worked?

I bought it during Black Friday so its not very old, three and a bit months.

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, Troika said:

It turns on and off on its own periodically then becomes more frequent. It doesn't have it as a consistent issue and it doesn't seem to be tied to a particular game, gpu or cable. I've had the issue on my GTX 780, on my Fury X and my new Vega FE. Its also not tied to freesync because it happens on the Nivida card too. I've been doing some digging about the issue, some say its firmware, some say its a cooling issue, honestly, I don't know what it is. Has anyone else had this issue and has anything try tried to fix it other than RMA worked?

I bought it during Black Friday so its not very old, three and a bit months.

I am having the same problem on my Pixio px276, did you find any solution?

On 5/27/2019 at 9:08 AM, wywytwohears said:

I am having the same problem on my Pixio px276, did you find any solution?

Not yet, it was fine for two and a half months then it started doing the sporatic flicking on and off again out of no where. I can't seem to find an obvious cause for it. Turning freesync on or off doesn't have an effect, changing the resolution between 1440p and 1080p doesn't do anything, and pinning the fps to something lower doesn't do anything. I'm wondering if its just a power drop from the wall and there's not enough stored power in the monitor to prevent it from powering down momentarily. I do have a mini fridge in my room so I'm probably drawing a decent amount of power with that alone. Once I get a small UPS, I'll report my findings.