Jump to content
Floatplane payments are migrating! Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aditya Badgujar

Building New Gaming Streaming PC

7 hours ago, Aditya Badgujar said:

lian li Op 11 Dynamics price is 11k. Should i go with it if its good?

At 11k, it seems like a pretty good deal, for the case, I was tossing up between the two for my own build but went for the meshify c because it's cheaper in Australia than the O 11 Dyanmic. Hope this helps.

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hiii there,

                I want to build a new gaming streaming pc. As I told in an earlier thread, System should run in good condition after 3-4 years later. I picked up few components and list is given below : -

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/user/Diseny/saved/#view=q4WTBm 

And I am confused for which CPU cooler, case & gaming monitor should I buy?  I want RGB effect in build and please check the above build too, If there are any changes let me know.  I checked a few coolers like NZXT kraken62X, cooler master 360mm & cases Corsair H500p Mesh, Nzxt h500i, Lian Li O11 Dynamic. Don't know about gaming monitor which one is good to buy. My budget is 2,70,000 RS (INR). I don't buy from Amazon.in cause, products costs are too much expensive than MDcomputers & Prime Agab. So please suggest me which components should I buy? And also I can upgrade a few things later if needed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PSU TIER LIST 3.0//Vram info//80+ info//HDD Guide//Build logs//Build plan guide//Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

 

Primary PC: Random stuff inside a case

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

 

Second PC: Cedar mill v2

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM, 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Ecogreen   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Some premium 2003 case   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

 

Laptop : Acer TravelMate 8573t

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: alluminium/metal   Screen: TN 768p

 

Game consoles:

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
31 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Why don't use RGB CPU cooler and Case? If i send 5-6k more I can get PG258Q...

(1080p, 240HZ, 1 mbr, G synce monitor) @57k. MB looks too much expensive... Asus rog strix E Z390 @22k

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aditya Badgujar said:

Why don't use RGB CPU cooler and Case? If i send 5-6k more I can get PG25Q...

(240HZ, 1 mbr, G synce monitor) @57k 

1440p too?

because cooling>rgb, this cooler is an example of a good cooler that I recommend. if you want something with rgb, that's your choise.

Case because you can mount rgb fans in it.


PSU TIER LIST 3.0//Vram info//80+ info//HDD Guide//Build logs//Build plan guide//Before troubleshoot//Mark Solved//Off Topic//Community standards

Don't forget to quote or mention me

 

Primary PC: Random stuff inside a case

CPU: I5-8600k  @4.5 ghz  GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming   RAM: 8+8 3360 mhz DDR4 Trident Z   MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC   HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung ECOGREEN   SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB   Soundcard: built in   Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB   Screen: Salora 40LED1500

 

Second PC: Cedar mill v2

CPU: i3-2130   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3    MOBO: HP H series   HDD: 320 GB WD Black 7200 RPM, 4x 1tb 5400 RPM Samsung Ecogreen   PSU: HP 250 watt   Soundcard: built in   Case: Some premium 2003 case   Screen: IIyama Prolite T2240MTS, Samsung SyncMaster710N

 

Laptop : Acer TravelMate 8573t

CPU: I3-2330M   GPU: Intel HD graphics   RAM: 4+2 GB 1333 mhz DDR3   MOBO: Acer   SSD: 250 gb mx500 sata   Soundcard: built in   Case: alluminium/metal   Screen: TN 768p

 

Game consoles:

PS4 slim glacier white 500 gb, PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 gb, Xbox, 3 DS lites, DSI XL, Gameboy Advanced Color, PS Vita v2, Wii, PS3 500 gb

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my go:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor (PRICE MISSING)
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (₹15499.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (₹23890.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (₹15519.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (₹7061.25 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Toshiba - 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹4550.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB GAMING AMP Video Card  (₹77899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Corsair - Crystal 570X RGB White ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹15500.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx White 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (₹17999.00 @ Amazon India) 
Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor  (₹58990.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹236907.25 (WITHOUT 9700K)
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-19 18:30 IST+0530

 

The cooler is a 360mm cooler that can be mounted to the sp120's that are included with the case and then I would use the ML fans as exhaust. The PC's colour theme is white and black to maximise the RGBness. The monitor chosen is a 144Hz, 1440p, 1ms monitor which is highly recommended, and is 27". The price may be slightly more with the CPU but I can't tell how much the 9700k is in India. If you have any queries don't hesitate to ask. 

Edited by RUPPLE
Just added that the 9700k wasn't included in final price

Good Luck,

Sam 

PC SPECIFICATIONS BELOW

 

APOLLO_ - Ryzen 2700x | Asus Crosshair VI | No RAM atm | ATI Radeon™ HD 5450 | Corsair H115i | Aercool P7 750w | Corsair NX500 400GB + Seagate Firecuda 2TB | 

ALPINE PASS - Just a Dell 7447

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Amitansh said:

I can't wait for more now, cause I already waited for more than 10 months for this pc build due to launching new pc components. Thanks for your help :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
1 hour ago, LukeSavenije said:

1440p too?

because cooling>rgb, this cooler is an example of a good cooler that I recommend. if you want something with rgb, that's your choise.

Case because you can mount rgb fans in it.

ok. Thank you:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aditya Badgujar said:

I can't wait for more now, cause I already waited for more than 10 months for this pc build due to launching new pc components. Thanks for your help :)

Some Components are available for less price on MD Computers like the GPU,RAM,SSD hope this helps

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP

 

 

50 minutes ago, RUPPLE said:

Here's my go:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor (PRICE MISSING)
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (₹15499.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (₹23890.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (₹15519.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (₹7061.25 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Toshiba - 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹4550.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB GAMING AMP Video Card  (₹77899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Corsair - Crystal 570X RGB White ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹15500.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx White 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (₹17999.00 @ Amazon India) 
Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor  (₹58990.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹236907.25 (WITHOUT 9700K)
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-19 18:30 IST+0530

 

The cooler is a 360mm cooler that can be mounted to the sp120's that are included with the case and then I would use the ML fans as exhaust. The PC's colour theme is white and black to maximise the RGBness. The monitor chosen is a 144Hz, 1440p, 1ms monitor which is highly recommended, and is 27". The price may be slightly more with the CPU but I can't tell how much the 9700k is in India. If you have any queries don't hesitate to ask. 

 

 

 

50 minutes ago, RUPPLE said:

Here's my go:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor (PRICE MISSING)
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  (₹15499.00 @ Amazon India) 
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (₹23890.00 @ Amazon India) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (₹15519.00 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Crucial - MX500 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (₹7061.25 @ Amazon India) 
Storage: Toshiba - 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (₹4550.00 @ Amazon India) 
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB GAMING AMP Video Card  (₹77899.00 @ Amazon India) 
Case: Corsair - Crystal 570X RGB White ATX Mid Tower Case  (₹15500.00 @ Amazon India) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx White 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (₹17999.00 @ Amazon India) 
Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor  (₹58990.00 @ Amazon India) 
Total: ₹236907.25 (WITHOUT 9700K)
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-19 18:30 IST+0530

 

The cooler is a 360mm cooler that can be mounted to the sp120's that are included with the case and then I would use the ML fans as exhaust. The PC's colour theme is white and black to maximise the RGBness. The monitor chosen is a 144Hz, 1440p, 1ms monitor which is highly recommended, and is 27". The price may be slightly more with the CPU but I can't tell how much the 9700k is in India. If you have any queries don't hesitate to ask. 

What do u think about Lian Li OP11 Dynamic, Corsair h500p mesh, NZXT h500i? High airflow with some slots like USB-C type, HD audio Jack. Any other suggestion?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aditya Badgujar said:

What do u think about

 

What do u think about LianLi 

 

What do u think about Lian Li OP11

 

What do u think about Lian Li OP11 Dynamic, Corsair h500p mesh, NZXT h500i? High airflow with some slots like USB-C type, HD audio Jack. Any other suggestion?

The reason I recommended the 570X is because it's a good case and includes 3x120mm RGB fans, okay there's no front panel USB-C but your rear io has it. I like the Lian Li cases but there more expensive and do the same job, the H500i has less airflow than this case. Cases are mainly personal preference, I agree with Luke and his recommendation of the Meshify C, as I own it myself and there is a lot of space for fans, of which mine are all RGB, and there is very high airflow but no type c. *If going with the Meshify C I would recommend going a 280mm AIO and not a 360mm because the drive cages don't have to be removed or even better an air cooler like the one suggested above, or a dark rock pro 4. I would personally recommend a Meshify C, and if you want it in white you can get it in white as well.

 

 


Good Luck,

Sam 

PC SPECIFICATIONS BELOW

 

APOLLO_ - Ryzen 2700x | Asus Crosshair VI | No RAM atm | ATI Radeon™ HD 5450 | Corsair H115i | Aercool P7 750w | Corsair NX500 400GB + Seagate Firecuda 2TB | 

ALPINE PASS - Just a Dell 7447

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
58 minutes ago, RUPPLE said:

The reason I recommended the 570X is because it's a good case and includes 3x120mm RGB fans, okay there's no front panel USB-C but your rear io has it. I like the Lian Li cases but there more expensive and do the same job, the H500i has less airflow than this case. Cases are mainly personal preference, I agree with Luke and his recommendation of the Meshify C, as I own it myself and there is a lot of space for fans, of which mine are all RGB, and there is very high airflow but no type c. *If going with the Meshify C I would recommend going a 280mm AIO and not a 360mm because the drive cages don't have to be removed or even better an air cooler like the one suggested above, or a dark rock pro 4. I would personally recommend a Meshify C, and if you want it in white you can get it in white as well.

 

 

lian li Op 11 Dynamics price is 11k. Should i go with it if its good?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Best Answer
7 hours ago, Aditya Badgujar said:

lian li Op 11 Dynamics price is 11k. Should i go with it if its good?

At 11k, it seems like a pretty good deal, for the case, I was tossing up between the two for my own build but went for the meshify c because it's cheaper in Australia than the O 11 Dyanmic. Hope this helps.


Good Luck,

Sam 

PC SPECIFICATIONS BELOW

 

APOLLO_ - Ryzen 2700x | Asus Crosshair VI | No RAM atm | ATI Radeon™ HD 5450 | Corsair H115i | Aercool P7 750w | Corsair NX500 400GB + Seagate Firecuda 2TB | 

ALPINE PASS - Just a Dell 7447

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
On 12/20/2018 at 4:16 AM, RUPPLE said:

At 11k, it seems like a pretty good deal, for the case, I was tossing up between the two for my own build but went for the meshify c because it's cheaper in Australia than the O 11 Dyanmic. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the help:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×