Planning ahead of time (like 4 -5 months)

Minymind

Hey this is my first post, so correct me if i did anything wrong!

I know the market is able to change in this time, but i like to be prepared :)

The budget will be something between 2000 - 2500 euro 

What do i want to do with the computer? Mainly recording / streaming gaming, aswel as edditing video's. my current pc can not handle the recording on either my cpu nor gpu. :(

My monitors are 2x 1080p 27 inc + a wide screen 2560x1080.

Now this is where my trouble begins :D i was looking around and got my eyes on 4 cpu's Ryzen R2700 (and the X version), i7-9700K and the i7-9900K. and would have no idea wich would be the best price / preformance. looking towards the future ofcourse. Prices cpu as listed up top: ~€ 285,  ~€330,  ~€440  &  ~€575

The GPU i want is the 2080TI tho this is to expensive as of now. so now i'm thinking about the 2080 / 1080TI, i'm open for other solutions, would like to have them black with red if posible, so it fits with the build.

About the ram would really like the Skill Trident z RGB 16GB, and heard in a couple of video's that amd treats ramspeed difrent then intel, should i worry about this a bit? or would the speed not matter to much for me?

The parts that i am kinda sure of;

-case: Corsair obsidian 500D (full tower) ~€230

-Motherboard: AM4 Asus ROG strix X470-F Gaming ~€230 / Intel Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero ~€265

-PSU: Corsair rm750x ~€110

-CPU cooler: ROG ryou 240 ~€200

-M.2: Samsung 860 evo 500GB ~€90

-Fans (optional): Corsair 120 rgb 3pack ~€80

well, if you're planning that far ahead I would get the 7nm zen 2 chips. I'll make something up with a different chip, but that will be replaced by then with the 3700 or whatever it's going to be called

Don't plan ahead. Once you will have the full budget than start planning. Market for hardware changes very rapidly. New tech comes out, prices change, etc. Once you have the money set aside plan the build. 

30 minutes ago, Konrad_K said:

Don't plan ahead. Once you will have the full budget than start planning. Market for hardware changes very rapidly. New tech comes out, prices change, etc. Once you have the money set aside plan the build. 

I agree with you that it is a bit early, i just like it if i have a plan to follow :) it's more like a guideline anyway haha.

Just made this plan up in 2 hours anyway since i have a brake from school at the moment. And now you actualy made me think that i asked the wrong questions ?. i should probably ask what really would be the difrence between the cpu's and if i would even benefit from it all.

Thanks for your reply though ^~^

56 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Wouldn't the 32GB ram be an overkill? And is it true that faster ram would be usefull for AMD?

And didn't knew they would announce somthing already :o feels like they just announced all of these haha.

Just now, Minymind said:

Wouldn't the 32GB ram be an overkill? And is it true that faster ram would be usefull for AMD?

And didn't knew they would announce somthing already :o feels like they just announced all of these haha.

It is, I just add it because you had the budget for it. It's around the start of next year, I think ces perhaps