Hello everybody! Hope you all have a good day in your lives.
This build will be my first build so Im a bit excited to build it lol. Its a budget build, all new except the GPU. Which I will look for a used 950.
Now I had plans for a gt1030 instead then I skipped it and said I wanted to go for the 1050ti, doe im finding some good prices for used 950
around 120-140$. Currently im living in Turkey and the prices here are way up. Brand new 950 goes a thick lower then the 1050ti which is
a bit funny aswell. So the goal here in this build is to play CS:GO / PUBG which the gpu is enough. 2GB of VRAM doe but it will do.
Now the prices in April was 550$ for this build. Now its 630-650$ and the prices goes up every single day. Dollar is literally killing us.
Anyway the pc specs are down below:
Motherboard: MSI 8th gen H310 Gaming Plus Intel 2666MHz (https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/H310M-GAMING-PLUS.html)
CPU: i3-8100 (http://www.vatanbilgisayar.com/intel-core-i3-8100-soket-1151-3-6ghz-3mb-onbellek-14nm-islemci.html)
GPU: MSI GTX 950 2GB (https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GTX-950-GAMING-2G.html)
RAM: G-Skill Ripjaws V 8 GB DDR4 2400MHz (http://www.vatanbilgisayar.com/gskill-8gb-ripjawsv-kirmizi-ddr4-2400mhz-cl15-12v-single-ram.html)
Case: Dark Sentinel (https://www.teknobiyotik.com/dark-sentinel-1xusb-3-0-2xusb-2-0-3x12cm-fanli-fan-kontrolculu-akrilik-yan-panel-mid-tower-siyah-oyuncu-kasasi-dkchsentinel.html)
PSU: Cooler Master 500W 80+ (https://www.itopya.com/cooler-master-masterwatt-lite-500w-80-plus-aktif-pfc-120mm-fanli-psu/)
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (https://www.itopya.com/seagate-35-1tb-barracuda-sata-30-7200rpm-64mb-210mb-s-okuma-harddisk/)
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Now I put some links next to the components for an idea. I kinda want to make it a Red and Black Combination which would look nice and fit well
Now have some Questions
1) I would want some tips maybe when buying a used card from somebody. Like what should I be careful with when buying or maybe look if it works
properly or so.
2) Can I stream with the 950?
3) Do you guys think I should buy a used 144hz monitor, really on a thight budget. Used goes for around 190$. Thinking for a BenQ one or perhaps Asus.
4) Now I pretty certain that I can Install all the componets onto the motherboard. Doe I dont fell confident about connecting the psu cables and cable management.
Do you guys have tips for that? or maybe some video out on youtube for installing psu and that. Have looked alot, havent found any helpful ones.
5) Do you guys prefer wireless adapter for gaming? Or should I stick with an ethernet Cable?
6) And last whats your thoughts on this build?
Thankyou for Reading