Hey look! Goodies! And this is just the cooling gear...
Radiators: When I realized I was being a little optimistic with fitting a 360 in the bottom, I decided one radiator just wasn't going to cut it. So I got three radiators. Hardware Labs Black Ice M160GTX, M184GTX, and an L Series 240. Unfortunately I was being a little optimistic about the 3rd radiator, and so the M184 will have to be used for something else. Aw shucks!
Water Blocks: DANGER! DANGER! We've got a full Danger Den setup, a TDX CPU block, a pair of SLI Tyee GPU blocks, and a couple Maze 4 chipset blocks (which came all the way from Hungary!). The GPU blocks are made for Radeon X1800s, but I will be adapting one to an Nvidia FX 5900 (details on that later).
The pump/res is an Enermax NEOChanger 200ml, and I grabed some Noreprene black tubing that I think is what I'll use in the final build. Probably. I think. Oh, and I grabbed a silver coil.
I marked out the cuts needed to make room for the radiators.
and got to work with my Dremel!
Time for a test fit! Nice and snug, just the way I like it! Note the big rubber feet I picked up. I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to mount the reservoir yet (contemplating making some custom U-bolts), so zip ties will have to do for now.
The chipsets on 875P boards have silly retention clips instead of mounting holes, so I fashioned some mounting hardware from some fan clips.
They work well enough for some testing, but I think I'll need to craft a more robust solution.
As for that overclock... progress is being made. Slow tedious progress.