New tablet to play Facebook games(Farmville 2, etc)?

Mallowpuffs

Alright so I'm looking for a new tablet for my grandmother so she can play Farmville 2(The same one she plays on windows) at the hospital/in bed/etc. Other then needing to be able to use flash, for farmville and other facebook games, there's not much more it needs to do. Email, internet, facebook games.

It really needs to be 10" or larger, and as light as possible.

Budget, under $500, lower is better. No preference really on brand, but she does like her Samsung Galaxy S5.

I know it's not really "Mobile gaming" like most people see, but Farmville 2 is a game, and it needs to be mobile. ;)

There are some cheap Chinese windows tablets that will work for her. Let me see if I can find you one.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

There are some cheap Chinese windows tablets that will work for her. Let me see if I can find you one.

Well, I know I said $500 and cheaper is better but this is probably going to be one of the last computer-ish things she gets, so I want something that's going to run smooth and not need ANYTHING that requires ANYTHING. Like getting an email account setup with her over the phone took 3 hours.

Well, I know I said $500 and cheaper is better but this is probably going to be one of the last computer-ish things she gets, so I want something that's going to run smooth and not need ANYTHING that requires ANYTHING. Like getting an email account setup with her over the phone took 3 hours.

take a look http://m.windowscentral.com/five-cheap-windows-tablets-you-should-check-out

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.