premiere pro disk optimization (and Logic pro X)

Hey smart people, i have just reasently bought a CPU and Motherboard to upgrade my hackintosh build, and beacuse i bought i used i got a 500 Gb SSD along with it. This means that i now have 4 different drives and was wondering how best to use them.
the drives are:
kingston SSD - 120 Gb 450/450 MB/s
Samsung 850 Evo SSD - 250 Gb  540/520 MB/s
Samsung 850 Evo SSD - 500 Gb 540/520 MB/s
barracuda HHD - 1 Tb 7200 Rpm

i was thinking of using them like this:
- Kingston SSD - Bootdive (yosemite) + programs like Logic pro x and Premiere pro.

- Samsung 500gb SSD - My media, the videofiles from my camera for the project i'm currently working on + my Logic pro X waves plugins.

- Samsung 250Gb SSD - My project files + saved and rendered files for the project i'm currently working on.

- Barracuda HDD - storrage of the finished projects - moving everything from  both SSD's regarding a finished video project into one folder and storring it here.

So are there a better more optimal drive setup i should use or anything i should change ?

extra information that may be important:
Hardware of the build once done.
CPU: 5820k
GPU: 780 TI
RAM: 16 or 32 Gb DDR4 (2400)
Motherboard: Asrock x99m extreme4 

Thanks for the anwsers in advance ! :D

I would try and use the 250GB or 500GB drive as the boot drive for slight speed improvements, and use the 120GB for static small files.

blackshades on

I think you'll get more helpful advice if you move this thread to the Storage Solutions section, not trying to daft here, but we aren't that many people who hang out in the Photo/Video section.

• 4 weeks later...

you could raid 0 your two samsung SSD's

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too