144hz

pix-

Hello,

There are a lot of 144hz monitors from Benq, LG, Asus, AOC, Philips, Ilyama and maybe others. All are TN so there is not a big difference between them, but what model is the best for imput lag, color fidelity, viewing angles ? I am talking about 1080p monitors. I know there is an Acer model, 1440p IPS, but is not avaible in my country, only Asus MG278Q and it has 4ms response time + freesync and i use nvidia.

About colors, i know they are all TN's, but PG278Q has better colors than a normal TN, right ? This is what i heard around here. And i dont like PG278Q  because is to expensive for a TN monitor, doesnt matter if is 1440p or not

Hello,

There are a lot of 144hz monitors from Benq, LG, Asus, AOC, Philips, Ilyama and maybe others. All are TN so there is not a big difference between them, but what model is the best for imput lag, color fidelity, viewing angles ? I am talking about 1080p monitors. I know there is an Acer model, 1440p IPS, but is not avaible in my country, only Asus MG278Q and it has 4ms response time + freesync and i use nvidia.

About colors, i know they are all TN's, but PG278Q has better colors than a normal TN, right ? This is what i heard around here. And i dont like PG278Q  because is to expensive for a TN monitor, doesnt matter if is 1440p or not

They are all pretty much the same. You're really just paying for some minor features and different warranties. Several of them use the same panel. 

So there are around 50$ or more difference between them, but you pay only for a material difference ?

I try to go with a panel that's made from the same manufacture of the monitor. LG, Samsung. If not, BenQ, and Acer are my alternatives.

the Acer XB270HU  or the ASUS ROG PG278Q is probably your gest bet... not that i know much about displays... 

No Excuses, Play Like A Champion!!!