faulty hardware corrupted page

Ardy

My new PC that i assembled like 2 months ago, gived me this errore and restarted, what does it mean?

You can find my pc specs in my profile, thanks.

gived me this errore and restarted, what does it mean?

wow, that's alot of info you gave us

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

My new PC that i assembled like 2 months ago, gived me this errore and restarted, what does it mean?

You can find my pc specs in my profile, thanks.

Please give us more details. Are you meaning that you got a BSOD saying that?

If so, I would make sure that nothing's overheating and if it isn't  then I would run a few passes of Memtest to make sure that all of your RAM is fine.

Sig under construction.

He means the Blue screen of death, this is happening mostly on ASUS pcs and laptops, you are running windows 10, am I right? Windows is aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. It happened to me many times, ASUS ROG laptop here.

Please give us more details. Are you meaning that you got a BSOD saying that?

If so, I would make sure that nothing's overheating and if it isn't  then I would run a few passes of Memtest to make sure that all of your RAM is fine.

Yes i got a BSOD, the temps on the pc are all perfect, i was browsing on google chrome, usually at idle my cpu and gpu stay around 35 C, i will check for the memory.

He means the Blue screen of death, this is happening mostly on ASUS pcs and laptops, you are running windows 10, am I right? Windows is aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. It happened to me many times, ASUS ROG laptop here.

Yes i have win 10, i have a custom pc, the gpu btw is the r9 270x by asus, but i don't think means something.