GTA V Online: Out Now.

zeros

First of all I posted this here, as more people will see it than in gaming section. Also it's not news that has to be in the news section.

UPDATE: It's out now and you can watch it by clicking here: GTA Online.

Yup Grand Theft Auto V: Gameplay & Preview soon to be available, today on 15.08.2013 at 10AM Eastern. We can expect to see a lot of action from this game, considering how big of a franchise it is there will be a lot of people interested in it.

(seems Rockstar took it out, it was there for just a moment, hmm maybe they were testing something and this was their only text around? Lol.)

Also WTH, Google translate fails again, this is on GTA V page. Also wth does Rockstar want to say with this.

post-980-0-13922100-1376571434.png

With the translation

"This is a pretty elite. Alternative television FERRET bed and not the disease. THAT Agency Home policies. Does she not fear a man obtains from the main. ON OR UGLY QUIVER no life here. EXCEPT any of the elements of the bow, BUT course versatile. CONTACTS. Read more than the life of real estate of some, there was nothing but annoying propaganda, Heading players not get any support. TAG open-minded labels, of the port and of something, but, it is always and novels. Currently STILL UGLY, WHAT TEEN CHOICE. AC's trademark vehicle. * Denotes required, the results of the lobby in the quiver, BEFORE THE TWO novels described, but it has never TAG also obtain the augur. LAUGHTER IN THE STRIP OR BED sore throat or Vikings. HATE birthday party financing, the EU environment SEM. Read reducing the mass on items in the United States.

NAM's Support communication skills. GATEWAY This is the team the smile, the TIME IN THE elite. No items. ALSO IN THE LOVE the arrows, it shameful and heartache, later time to provide. Antioxidants for that job. Moor site content BUT WAS, FERRET be pure and to invest IS. We ALWAYS picks before continuing. Price of no more pit federal revenue.
The wise man, loans surety the need. NOW AND THEN NO MATTER WHO OR EXCEPT the quiver the gate. BUT Olympic budget and consumption time. TOMORROW SMART Company, Customer Appreciation NOT ice cream, customers and more. We drink ELEMENT GLOBE EU trademark. FOR sapien by the avenging mass in the EU by drinking it. Brown truck or large vehicle GLOBE tank.
The life of the lobby bar. We need to balance growth LION PLEASE smoothly. We HATE propaganda, results from that SEM A BEER TAG smoothly. The community of chocolate brown, a vegetarian SPADE IN THE COUNTRY to get any one. UNTIL obtain financing vehicles. Foundation, Inc Please, downtown To be honest BLOCK AC, and WAS racetrack picks. Please lobby diesel bills. IN THE Poisoned, the pain SPADE NOR gates, more shameful than to IS SEDUCTIVE, AND matte platform this is a comment. Related Products politely block PRICE. We ache targeting members, NOR ANY picks TRUSTe. More heartache, anxiety Coding AT TAG faced consequences. BEER THAT ANY COUNTRY. Matt diesel 1001, and not a worry in the tank pump. Advertising. Location wise OR enhanced."

Links:

Grand Theft Auto Online

Also check out all the info that was released on the main page: Grand Theft Auto V.

post-980-0-63417900-1376571386.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

OH FUNNY ROCKSTAR! ;(

That's the time I got to go to the doctors... Someone record it please? D: 

OH FUNNY ROCKSTAR! ;(

That's the time I got to go to the doctors... Someone record it please? D: 

Doubt it's live streamed. It's a 50 min video :)

GTA V o'clock have some exclusive coverage of GTA Online.. Including an exclusive interview with Leslie Benzies!

Part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggXbEeI2tfc Part two with the GTA Online stuff and the interview, will go live the same time as the GTA Online stuff does :)

Just a placeholder text

The news is about the release of GTA Online, I just didn't want to make a new topic for the text :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

The news is about the release of GTA Online, I just didn't want to make a new topic for the text :P

I know but I just thought I'd inform anyway lol

Doubt it's live streamed. It's a 50 min video :)

GTA V o'clock have some exclusive coverage of GTA Online.. Including an exclusive interview with Leslie Benzies!

Part one:

Part two with the GTA Online stuff and the interview, will go live the same time as the GTA Online stuff does :)

Oh that's a good video, shows all the new stuff on the official website. But it's a hour long, not sure if I'll watch it all.

Just a placeholder text

Nah man it's a secret davinci code about how the game is coming to PC exactly 47 days after the console release hurr durr derp.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Its Lorem Ipsum generated placeholder text: http://www.lipsum.com/

The description is updated:

Grand Theft Auto Online is a dynamic and persistent online world for 16 players that begins by sharing gameplay features, geography and mechanics with Grand Theft Auto V, but will continue to expand and evolve after its launch with new content created by Rockstar Games and the Grand Theft Auto community. Grand Theft Auto Online takes the fundamental Grand Theft Auto concepts of freedom, ambient activity and mission-based gameplay and makes them available to multiple players in an incredibly detailed and responsive online world.

In Grand Theft Auto Online, players have the freedom to explore alone or with friends, work cooperatively to complete missions, band together to participate in activities and ambient events, or compete in traditional game modes with the entire community, all with the personality and refined mechanics of Grand Theft Auto V.

Players can invest in their character through customizing their appearance, improving their stats, owning customized vehicles, purchasing personal property, and taking part in missions, jobs and activities to earn reputation and cash to open up new opportunities to rise through the criminal ranks. The world of Grand Theft Auto Online will constantly grow and change as new content is added, creating the first ever persistent and dynamic Grand Theft Auto game world.

Access to Grand Theft Auto Online is free with every retail copy of Grand Theft Auto V and launches on October 1st.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

So am I right here? If I buy GTA V for console, I can play GTA online on my PC? Is this a way for them to get our money twice? 

The "PC vs. console" arguments on that MP reveal video on YouTube are hilarious.