Razer Kraken Usb Buzzing Noise Help?

Nikos453

So today i bought razer kraken usb and razer blackwindow expert. And when i plug razer kraken i get a buzzing noise. My volume is 100% if i set it 75% the buzz is less but the sound isnt that loud so i dont like it i like 75%. I tried plugging usb on front and rear and on keyboard i get same result. I tried reinstalling realtek drivers same result though , i also tried unplugging mouse,keayboard etc i still get buzz so i dont know what to do. Also the buzz isnt notiable when playing games but it is when browsing or listening to music(some times on music)

Specs : i3 4170

Gtx 960

Corsair 8GB ram

Gigabyte Z97 p-d3

Corsair  VS550

evo 212

silencio 650

Take the USB head out, touch it to the back side metal of your case and the replug it and check again

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

Take the USB head out, touch it to the back side metal of your case and the replug it and check again

Still same

this happened to me too before i got a different head set. i dont think there is a solution for this. did you drop it ? because thats why mine was buzzing 

this happened to me too before i got a different head set. i dont think there is a solution for this. did you drop it ? because thats why mine was buzzing 

It's a brand new headset i dont thing the problem is the headset and no i didnt drop it.

oh Try reinstalling your windows software that will help because it resets your sound settings 

oh Try reinstalling your windows software that will help because it resets your sound settings 

I tried different pc still same issue do you thing i should send them for warranty? i really dont want to do this 

i think its your only option 

Thats very sad maybe i will get used to it its not that notiable but whatever