[US] Amazon Free $5 Credit To Prime Pantry

EthanTheFrogMan

Amazon is having a deal where anything shipped by amazon (does not need to be sold by amazon) that is not an add on item qualifies for no rush shipping, and if you select it you will get a $5 credit to the prime pantry, no minimum dollar value required.

LTT Amazon Link:

http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=linustechtips-20

has to be a prime item. I order like 5 different things an hour apart and get all the credit. did it for the 1 dollar digital deal also. free money. I ordered a few things on thursday and with prime it would have been at my place on monday...switched to get the free 5 bucks and it's still going to be here monday. I hope they switch it back to the 1 buck digital offer because yeah its 5 bucks but prime pantry items generally speaking are not priced well. I guess 5 free bucks is better then no free bucks. 

There's certain items you really just should get in person.. Groceries are one of them.

There's certain items you really just should get in person.. Groceries are one of them.

agreed unless its like a pasta type item. I get my spaghetti from Amazon  :) Subscribe and save. 

agreed unless its like a pasta type item. I get my spaghetti from Amazon :) Subscribe and save.

I can't imagine that after shipping pasta would be in better condition than bought at a store.

I can't imagine that after shipping pasta would be in better condition than bought at a store.

actually I thought that also but figured since stores have a limited selection and I dont feel like driving across town to find a certain brand I would give this a shot. It's some oddball brand organic, whole wheat crap but its really good. Comes packed super tight in a box of 12 and that is with in a box. never ever had busted packs...at least not any more then what you find in a store. Cheaper also. I get it on schedule every 4 months for a while now and always in great shape....Only legit food item type thing I get delivered.. 

actually I thought that also but figured since stores have a limited selection and I dont feel like driving across town to find a certain brand I would give this a shot. It's some oddball brand organic, whole wheat crap but its really good. Comes packed super tight in a box of 12 and that is with in a box. never ever had busted packs...at least not any more then what you find in a store. Cheaper also. I get it on schedule every 4 months for a while now and always in great shape....Only legit food item type thing I get delivered.. 

how big is the prime pantry box?

how big is the prime pantry box?

It's subscribe and save...nothing to do with pantry. I have never ordered from pantry because the prices are generally not competitive. 

It's subscribe and save...nothing to do with pantry. I have never ordered from pantry because the prices are generally not competitive. 

can you use the $5 credit for the subscribe and save?

can you use the $5 credit for the subscribe and save?

No, must be prime pantry. 

I just saw how their shipping works..

So you pay the same or more (almost always more) for your groceries and snacks, and then you pay $6.99 even with Prime to get it shipped to you in about a week.. Sounds awful to me. I don't think this is worth it. Yes you get $5 but you're not getting much for it, and then you pay $7 to get it slowly shipped to you.

Maybe I'm just spoiled with free same/1/2 day shipping, but paying $7 for one week shipping sounds pretty bad to me.

Had this been $5 you could buy anything on Amazon with, I'd have gone crazy for this. But, you could order tons of <$5 prime items like this and then get $5 credit toward anything for having them shipped slowly and.. Yeah.. There lies the obvious problem.