Hey guys, i am upgrading another power supply, and it occured to me that i have no idea how to check to see if it has the correct cables for what i need, could someone lend a hand in diagnosing/teraching me how to read the power supply that i have chosen??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291303769916?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT#

i need a:

24 pin(no worries there, even as stupid as i am)

1. 4 pin for CPU(no idea if its just hiding behind the 24 or what)

a 6 pin for a new geforce 660ti

please help.

@OP You have everything, you're fine

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

CX750M is a great PSU, that's what I'm running

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

to op- You have the cables you need!

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

No need to worry, everything's in there..

Details separate people.

i dont see how when i am being nakedly truthful about how little i know about power supply's.

if you not confinced, look a few of my older threads, they speak for themselves.

i dont see how when i am being nakedly truthful about how little i know about power supply's.

if you not confinced, look a few of my older threads, they speak for themselves.

I think you did alright, psu too ;). Let's leave this where it is please. You could of done a lot worse on the psu, should last years.

-snip-

What are you talking about, I was replying to some else about breaking coc

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

i have looked at the pictures again, and i still cant find the 4 pin, could someone point it out, or say where it is??

i have looked at the pictures again, and i still cant find the 4 pin, could someone point it out, or say where it is??

the 8-pin EPS connector is actually a split connector 4+4. it splits in two and now

have 2x 4-pin power for the motherboard.

eps4plus4.jpg

im sorry airdeano, i know im being a little special, and maybe a little slow, however are you sure that will work safely with something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-SB710-Chipset-Motherboard-GA-78LMT-S2P/dp/B0054OWT0G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423007878&sr=8-1&keywords=ga-78lmt-s2p&pebp=1423007879969&peasin=B0054OWT0G

again, im sorry, i do NOT mean to be difficult, its jsut that THIS^^^^^^ is so far from my knoledge that it is not funny.

im sorry airdeano, i know im being a little special, and maybe a little slow, however are you sure that will work safely with something like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-SB710-Chipset-Motherboard-GA-78LMT-S2P/dp/B0054OWT0G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423007878&sr=8-1&keywords=ga-78lmt-s2p&pebp=1423007879969&peasin=B0054OWT0G

again, im sorry, i do NOT mean to be difficult, its jsut that THIS^^^^^^ is so far from my knoledge that it is not funny.

It will work. You just plug in 1 half of the 8 pin and leave the other 4 pin thing hanging here. That's the way it is in my computer. They put it there because then if you happen to get a motherboard that actually needs 8 pins you have that option.

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

i know im being a little special, and maybe a little slow, however are you sure that will work safely with something like this:

yes, it'll work fine. a bit overkill on wattage, but yes fine.

Thank you guys, i apologise to everyone, im sorry, i can be a little slow, if not a little dence sometimes.

i GREATLY apperciate all the help i have been given.