Mouse Jitters, can i RMA it?

Yun4xGaming

The Title says it, i own a Roccat Kone Pure with the Roccat Raivo and my Kone stucks sometimes (Sensor stops moving like if i would lift the mouse but i don't) i tested the Mousepad with otehr Mice and i had no Problem with other mices. sooo could i RMA my mouse and get it Repaired/Replaced? Roccat Kone Pure uses the Avago ADSN 9800 sensor. it still has Warranty on it both the Mouse and the Mousepad

Common problem with laser mice =P

Get a decent optical mouse, and don't ever buy Roccat again ^^ [Logitech G400s, griegsch bim Digitec / Steg]

Bought a Roccat headset a while ago for like 300CHF, came broken out of the box, Mediamarkt said Roccat demands to have them sent in and they cannot directly replace it. Took 3 months, the headset was refunded -.- Roccat sux ballz, like big hairy donkey balls.

Ya I guess, usually you tell them "mouse no worky" and they will replace it.

I have RMAed perfectly working Sennheiser headsets, because the problem was software related on my PC which I found out rather late ^^', always got a new one +1yr extra warranty as an excuse rofl. Sennheiser still pwns :D [but then my cat chewed through the cable... karma is a bitch I guess ^^]

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

get a optical sensor mouse and make sure u use a cloth mousepad with it. im pretty sure u can find a optical mouse with the similar shape of a roccat kone

BLAOW!!!!

Common problem with laser mice =P

Get a decent optical mouse, and don't ever buy Roccat again ^^ [Logitech G400s, griegsch bim Digitec / Steg]

Ya I guess, usually you tell them "mouse no worky" and they will replace it.

I have RMAed perfectly working Sennheiser headsets, because the problem was software related on my PC which I found out rather late ^^', always got a new one +1yr extra warranty as an excuse rofl. Sennheiser still pwns :D

What u mean? i'm very happy with Roccat they are doing a Optical Version from the Roccat Kone Pure with the Avago ADNS 3090, i wouldn't go with any Other mice because the Kone Pure fits my hand SOOOO perfectly and i love Easy Shift. Ermm you live in Switzerland too? :D, thanks for the answer i was concerned that they wil say like "No your mouse works fine" or "We wil deny your warranty sry"

What u mean? i'm very happy with Roccat they are doing a Optical Version from the Roccat Kone Pure with the Avago ADNS 3090, i wouldn't go with any Other mice because the Kone Pure fits my hand SOOOO perfectly and i love Easy Shift. Ermm you live in Switzerland too? :D, thanks for the answer i was concerned that they wil say like "No your mouse works fine" or "We wil deny your warranty sry"

Wenni nid in dr schwiz wohne würd hätti chum Digitec / steg gschribe oder? ^^

Had big troubles with Roccat before, edited my post above but I'll just quote it in here again:

Bought a Roccat headset a while ago for like 300CHF, came broken out of the box, Mediamarkt said Roccat demands to have them sent in and they cannot directly replace it. Took 3 months, the headset was refunded -.- Roccat sux ballz, like big hairy donkey balls.

this ^^

I've seen lots of pepole on this forum having problems with roccat mice especially the kone.

Wenni nid in dr schwiz wohne würd hätti chum Digitec / steg gschribe oder? ^^

Had big troubles with Roccat before, edited my post above but I'll just quote it in here again:

this ^^

Ich kauf eh alles nur vo Steg wens um computer teili/zubehör gaht :)), i once did RMA a Gigabyte Motherboard and it took them 6 Months to say "Sry we can't repair your Motherboard, we give you your money back". and i will be buying their Optical Version as soon as it comes out :)

Ich kauf eh alles nur vo Steg wens um computer teili/zubehör gaht :)), i once did RMA a Gigabyte Motherboard and it took them 6 Months to say "Sry we can't repair your Motherboard, we give you your money back". and i will be buying their Optical Version as soon as it comes out :)

Jo normalerwis luegi immer dassi möglichst bim Steg cha gos züg kaufe und nid bim Digitec. Speziell ASUS. Asus goht zu SwissiT, die gröschti dräcksfirma uf däm planet, d sache chömme schlimmer zruck als de si igschickt hesch., NIE Asus kaufe wenns zu SwissIT goht uf garantie immer zerst froge, bim Steg gohts meistens nid döt ahne ^^

But ya, Optical does have much less jitter, if any, depending on the sensors, the G400s has the best optical sensor along with the Deathadder 2013 if I am not mistaken. And no accel and they cost 1/2 for an actually better product ^^

Jo normalerwis luegi immer dassi möglichst bim Steg cha gos züg kaufe und nid bim Digitec. Speziell ASUS. Asus goht zu SwissiT, die gröschti dräcksfirma uf däm planet, d sache chömme schlimmer zruck als de si igschickt hesch., NIE Asus kaufe wenns zu SwissIT goht uf garantie immer zerst froge, bim Steg gohts meistens nid döt ahne ^^

But ya, Optical does have much less jitter, if any, depending on the sensors, the G400s has the best optical sensor along with the Deathadder 2013 if I am not mistaken. And no accel and they cost 1/2 for an actually better product ^^

Ich han nonie problem mit ASUS kah, vo digitec han ich mis gehüs. steg machts immer am beste findich, alli infos uf compi speichere fehler beschrieb und sie machet de rest. min computer had 8x no post problem kah und steg hets immer uf kulanz gmacht :). Optical version of the Kone pure wil use the same sensor as the G400s :D