Music Production PC (with gaming as a side)

Hey guys, just needed a little advice on what RAM to get, what PSU to get, and what graphics card to get (Nvidia is a must, i'm not a fan of Radeon cards)

What Ive got so far:

i7-4790k

ASUS TUF Z79 Sabertooth Mark S

Corsair Vengence C70 (case)

Corsair H110 (Watercooler)

Samsung 850 Pro SSD

With regards to the RAM, I'm gonna be needing 32GB for the build. I'd like to eventually run SLI (so, I'll get 1 GPU to start and get another when possible). PSU just needs to be stable and deliver enough power to the rig but not more than necessary.

I'm in South Africa, but i haven't done budgeting yet but recommendations and even replacement parts would be welcome.

Thank you!

EDIT: Well let me just clear things up a little, FL Studio does tax RAM quite bad when you use it to open multiple projects for a live show, and the i7 is to prevent any sound stoppage whilst opening projects (because i'll have to keep synchro with another computer that my buddy would use). 970 sounds great, but it's a little pricey in SA and a tad overkill for League of Legends (shoulda mentioned that first i guess)

you Don't need that much ram and an i7 for music

16gb of ram is okay (Still overkill)

an i5 is fine (You can get a XEON 1231V3 if you want i7 performance with no overclocking)

and for a GPU the 970.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Why don't you actually have a budget?

You don't need the best parts for a music/gaming build. You'll only need about 12 gigs of memory, an i5 and then for gaming maybe a 970.

Well let me just clear things up a little, FL Studio does tax RAM quite bad when you use it to open multiple projects for a live show, and the i7 is to prevent any sound stoppage whilst opening projects (because i'll have to keep synchro with another computer that my buddy would use). 970 sounds great, but it's a little pricey in SA and a tad overkill for League of Legends (shoulda mentioned that first i guess)