Recceomend a wireless router for my parents

Dhalmel

Well Subject tells it all, my parent's "internet" went out but from what my father tells me it seems the wireless router simply died after 5/6 years of use.

I am currently on the other side of the country, so I can't really install one for them. I can show them a video on how to install one but I'm looking for a basic router capable of simple installation. They need nothing special and expensive but reliable and affordable.

I plan to just buy them one online and next day it to them, preferably amazon.

Thanks.

I use a TP-Link WR1043ND http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-Link-TL-WR1043ND-300Mbps-Wireless-Gigabit/dp/B002YETVTQ/

and it's never skipped a beat and it was easy to set up (well the same as any other router), it has excellent range the best I've ever had from a WiFi router, a full set of security options WPA2-AES, ability to turn off UPnP and WPS (called QSS by TP-Link) and more, has an option for remote access (off by default) so you could maintain it and can run DD-WRT if you so wish.

Main point is from setting it up (about a year ago) it has never needed so much as a single reboot.