Can a heavily modded fallout 3 cause BSOD

Simply wondering if a 50-60+ mods running in fallout 3 could cause a BSOD or would the game just crash?

I could see both happening. If the GPU is trying to handle too much it could BSOD/crash the game.

Um it could...What did the BSOD say?

Has it happened once or a few times?

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Anything can cause a game to BSOD. I've had Minecraft with a shaders pack BSOD my computers. Usually the game will just crash but with every mod you add you are causing a risk of instability. If you get a blue screen then just find the mod doing and take it out, it shouldnt be a problem.

literally anything can cause a BSOD

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Never had a mod cause a BSOD, just a CTD/freeze.

And i've had over 200 mods installed on Skyrim at a single given time.

If you do BSOD, it'll likely be a memory problem, or something else causing it.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Its only happened once and it was while I was playing fallout 3 and watching a TV show on Netflix

Simply wondering if a 50-60+ mods running in fallout 3 could cause a BSOD or would the game just crash?

I doubt there's a "magic number" of mods that will crash the game. But if there's an error, improper installation, incompatibility, or corrupted file somewhere, absolutely. When you're using 50-60 mods, there's a lot of chances for that stuff to happen.

The mods dont bsod they crash the game. But if you run a game/benchmark with oc'ed gpu,cpu or whatever than it can. Thats how you find if your oc is stable.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.