Crashing with new titanfall update

TheAJSlammer

My computer keeps completely freezing and having to be turned off manually ( long power button hold) when playing titanfall after the new update , I have a 780 so I wouldn't think it's low performance related , maybe it's the new ambient occlusion or TXAA ??? Also I'm getting 100% usage at the titanfall multiplayer menu ??? Really weird

My Rig

Motherboad: Z87-G45 MSI GAMING  - PSU: CX600M PSU - CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2ghz - Case: Fractal Design R4 - RAM: 12GB Corsiar Vengance - FAHCore_18 PPD: 195.5k

GPU: MSI TWIN FROZR 780 GPU Overclock: Core Clock: 1215Mhz Mem Clock: 3250Mhz - Core Voltage: 1.212V

Lemme try it out myself...after Origin has finished updating. After I've finished downloading the 3.5gb patch...

I had similar problems with Shadow of Mordor though. Try locking the fps to 60.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Lemme try it out myself...after Origin has finished updating.

I had similar problems with Shadow of Mordor though. Try locking the fps to 60.

Thanks !

I have fps locked to 80 an I've tried 60 to no avail

My Rig

Motherboad: Z87-G45 MSI GAMING  - PSU: CX600M PSU - CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2ghz - Case: Fractal Design R4 - RAM: 12GB Corsiar Vengance - FAHCore_18 PPD: 195.5k

GPU: MSI TWIN FROZR 780 GPU Overclock: Core Clock: 1215Mhz Mem Clock: 3250Mhz - Core Voltage: 1.212V

This is pissing me off now every time I play even with lower settings my gpu completely crashes and freezes after a while of playing titanfall and I have to restart

My Rig

Ok, I don't have exactly the same problem as you. When I start the game I can still see the Respawn and EA intro clip, but after staying 1-2seconds in the main menu the game freezes. All I can do is close it. Even after so much time has passed EA didn't manage to fix the problems I had when I stopped playing the game 3-4 months ago.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Ah okay. just some more info on my situation, it's only the gpu that freezes because my music keeps on playing when it freezes and when I do ctrl-alt-del the music stops just like normal

My Rig