Need new phone help/

I/O

Got an Iphone 4s for free but I am not really a phone guy at all and I don't like ... "Apple products" and want to stay away from the Apple ecosystem,. Recommend me a good new phone that is cheap.

Moto G / X

Nexus 5.

OnePlusOne

HTC One M8

You didn't define cheap.

Got an Iphone 4s for free but I am not really a phone guy at all and I don't like ... "Apple products" and want to stay away from the Apple ecosystem,. Recommend me a good new phone that is cheap.

Cheap? As in good for a price that's not the $700+ that flagships are asking? The 2nd gen Moto G

"Rawr XD"

Just stick with the 4S it's not "that" bad.

Not saying it's bad as it is pretty freaking great but it's still an ... "Apple" product LOL which is good for if you are an old folk or Public School teacher LOL. I rather a slightly bigger and wider screen but really just need it for basic stuff like watching YT videos, some Ebooks, texting, basic internet searching on the go etc. I had a Nokia Lumia 520 that i paid $90 Canadian for at Future Shop and I loved that phone but to ad I smashed it the other night LOL.

Cheap? As in good for a price that's not the $700+ that flagships are asking? The 2nd gen Moto G

Ya I was looking at the motoG right when the refreshed version came out. It seems solid plus is water proof and durable but i don't like the OS it comes with. I am really liking Windows Phone though.

define "cheap"

Bought out for around $200 or less.

shard aquas crystal? nice and cheap apparently

CDMA only tho...

Ya I was looking at the motoG right when the refreshed version came out. It seems solid plus is water proof and durable but i don't like the OS it comes with. I am really liking Windows Phone though.

Well it's water "resistant", like those watches that allow you to wash your hands or the dishes, but it's not designed to be submerged.

Bought out for around $200 or less.

What carrier?

"Rawr XD"

off contract? no doubt, the Moto G 2014

Fuck those contracts. They sucked me into one of them contracts before but not this time PAID CASH up front just like uncle Elroy !

CDMA only tho...

Well it's water "resistant", like those watches that allow you to wash your hands or the dishes, but it's not designed to be submerged.

What carrier?

CDMA LOL 4G bitches !

Water resistant you say check this out

The carrier does not matter as I will unlock whatever phone I go with.

The carrier does not matter as I will unlock whatever phone I go with.

Well I doubt you would want to do that with your own Moto G. There's a disclaimer for a reason lol, you don't see that on vids testing the waterproofness of Xperias :P

Asus Zenfone 5?

"Rawr XD"

What do you guys think of this. I like Windows Phone OS and I rather keep everyting in the Windows ecosystem since I am a PC gamer and it will make life much easier maintaining a Windows only ecosystem. Apple software runs like shit on Windows.

http://www.nokia.com/ca-en/phones/phone/lumia635/