PC Build using the Antec 302 case and Antec Khuler 950 CPU cooler

Hi Guys,

So basicly I need a little bit of help, I got the Antec 302 case a while back and built my first custom PC and when doing so I got myself the Antec Khuler 950 AIO liquid cooler. Everything I found said the two were a match and considering they were both antec I thought that it would be all good. But when I build the machine I found myself unable to fit the radiator in the rear 120mm fan slot the same way I had seen in other installation guides, (None of which used my case).

As it was my first build I was stressing and then I ended up putting the rad sideways which fit fine and works a charm..... intill i tried to put the cover on. The side cover now doesnt actually fit and at first I was considering cutting the case, I later relised it would end up looking teriible and I should fit it properly.

Now it may have been me being in a rush to fit the cooler and get gaming and since its nearly been a year I'v got a ton more experiance with computers. But before I strip my PC down and try to refit it has anyone else had issues like this?

Could it be the 140mm fan in the top is in the way? Would the 650 cooler have been a better choice?

Really appriciate any information on this as I can find absolutely nothing about this issues (or any builds using this configuration) on the internet.

Lunanix

P.S. will upload some pictures of it in place if anyone needs to see when I get home.