Does anyone play A.V.A?

mosin40

Hi, I want to have friends playing this game called A.V.A aka Alliance of Valiant Arms, (it is an FPS free to play)

My current time zone is GMT+5 (Lima)

I have raidcall, and dolby axon, but if you have a teamspeak channel, we can make a LTT clan.

My IGN is DaSkyDiver

I have a friend that is in the Scots Guards, pretty sure he just redeployed to Afghanistan but he said he plays the shit out of it in the bases back in the UK. Has been nagging me to DL it for like 2 years now. 

Not a bad game I guess, I left after the original beta, and heard the game became very pay to win. I played Soldier Front 1 for a number of years, and Soldier front 2 more recently before leaving after being a main member of the #2 team in the game (Genesis). I've since moved to CS:GO... Is AVA still Pay to win?

Not a bad game I guess, I left after the original beta, and heard the game became very pay to win. I played Soldier Front 1 for a number of years, and Soldier front 2 more recently before leaving after being a main member of the #2 team in the game (Genesis). I've since moved to CS:GO... Is AVA still Pay to win?

Kinda, the problem is that the perm guns were removed  :(