Will the Pebble watch see a price drop?

Do you think that we will see a price drop on the Pebble smart-watch anytime soon because of all of the pending releases for Android Wear smart-watches and the Apple Watch early next year? What are your thoughts? Personally, if the Pebble Steel drops to $200 before there is an Android Wear device I'd want, I will probably buy it.

its hard to say personally i don't think it will drop that much if it does.  FYI the pebble is fun to have the battery life is great and since it does not need a back light you can actually use it in bright areas. i mainly use my steel to control a bluetooth speaker at work along with reading incoming mail when i have my phone someplace else.

Maybe if more companies start coming out with similar products then prices might start dropping.

CPU:                       Motherboard:                Graphics:                                 Ram:                            Screen:

i9-13900KS   Asus z790 HERO      ASUS TUF 4090 OC    GSkill 7600 DDR5       ASUS 48" OLED 138hz