Asus VG248QE vs Benq XL2420Z

Grasec

time to make up my mind about 1 of these 2..

price range between them is 60$ favoring the Asus

from what ive seen around this forum the Asus VG248QE is more popular,

but from searching the web it seems to require more tweaking out the box..

anyone who has one or both of the above can share hes opinion maybe?

or someone read a post or seen a video comparing these two?

The Rig:

CPU: Ci5 4690, Mobo: Msi H97 Gaming 3, Ram: G.skill 4x2 NQ @1333Mhz, GPU: Gigabyte R9 280X, PSU: CoolerMaster 600W Silent Pro, Case: CM 690 II, MouseLogitech G500 <- 4 year veteran beginning to die :/, KeyBoardRazer Arctosa Silver <- 4 year veteran good as new , Sound: Roccat Kave 5.1 Solid

I've been using the VG248QE since December 2013 and it's a great monitor for gaming, and gaming alone. 

Color reproduction is rather poor because of its 6-bit panel (obvious color banding issues and in some cases noticable dithering) and the monitor has no option to adjust gamma (has to be managed via GeForce driver or AMD Catalyst). Both devices require some form of tweaking to get a somewhat usable image, after all I wouldn't buy the VG248QE again because of Asus' horrible customer support (mine broke after three weeks and it was a pain in the ass to get the replacement) but that's an entirely different story.

144Hz goodness

The BenQ XL2411Z is a pretty good option too. It's basically the XL2420Z without the seprate control thingy. Would go with it over the Asus

Life.exe is missing

100$ for that stupid stand and the quick profile switch thingy? wow-.-

The Rig:

CPU: Ci5 4690, Mobo: Msi H97 Gaming 3, Ram: G.skill 4x2 NQ @1333Mhz, GPU: Gigabyte R9 280X, PSU: CoolerMaster 600W Silent Pro, Case: CM 690 II, MouseLogitech G500 <- 4 year veteran beginning to die :/, KeyBoardRazer Arctosa Silver <- 4 year veteran good as new , Sound: Roccat Kave 5.1 Solid

well they use the same exact panel inside the only thing is the software includewd and the manufacturer tweaks..

dont think i will be usign Gsync cuz im running a R9 280x.. so asus with no Gsync aint worth it?

The Rig: