Need Help! Studdering/Lagg

Hi, I recently bought a pc off of newegg ever since then it has been a complete nightmare. So here is the problem when I play games like  battlefield 3,Euro trucks simulator 2, borderlands 2  it has a solid 60fps + then  studders/lags for about 5 seconds then goes back to great frames  in both battefield 3 and euro trucks in borderlands 2 it has massive lag also this is with the games I mostly play havn't tried any other titles yet and with max settings on the games every game I play everything is max settings vsync is always disabled @ 1080p. I have tried almost everything to get it to act right but the problem still remains if there is anyone that could tell me what it could possibly be it would be a great if you want to know more please ask for my steam name or skype  I will post the specs of the pc plus what I have done to it so far to get a idea and weed out the basics. Thanks!

PS. Please spare me of the AMD hate messages Thanks.

When received:

Motherboard: gigabyte fxa ud3 rev 4

Graphics Card: MSI R9 290 4gb Gaming

Processor: AMD FX 9590 @ 4.7ghz

Power Supply: AZZA 800w 80plus

HardDrive: 2TB + 120GB SSD

Cooler: CoolerMaster  Single 140mm Closed-Loop Liquid Cooler Pre enclosed liquid

Ram: 8GB

Trying to fix the stated problems + more:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit Install( Thought it was windows 8 also stopped windows 8 frowny faces xD)

Corsair RM1000w 80Plus Gold(Thought it was lack of power)

Installed  8gb of generic RAM( wanted 16gb)

Installed the latest drivers for everything

Updated the filmware on SSD(Stopped the lockups And crashes)

Installed a small fan( Computer was getting too Hot!!) Computer is no longer overheating with that extra fan xD

sure your CPU is not overheating? Sounds like it's throttling. Also I wouldn't trust that power supply..

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

I'm sorry I don't understand, which power supply were you refering to because I have replaced it recently also do you prefer investing in a Corsair H100I liquid cooling kit to me it seems the case is running cool just with the fan I have installed.

Try turning Vsync ON.  This way the GPU isnt powering up more than it needs to and it will hopefully give you more consistent frame rates.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I have already tried that It makes it alot worse.

Hmm, Maybe try using AMD's beta drivers? How's your VRM temps?

Computer Science student proficient in OSX, Linux and Windows

(Dell Inspiron 7570): i5-8550u | Geforce 940MX | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | 15.6" 1920x1080 ScreenWindows 10 |

my VRM temps are about 50c to 60c

which case are you using?

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

NZXT 220 Black edition

have you got all the fan locations filled as it seems as there isnt enough airflow in your case as the system is throttling

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

have you got all the fan locations filled as it seems as there isnt enough airflow in your case as the system is throttling

yes all running  40mm fans