Hi guys. I'm new here(first post). I am a slight n00b in watercooling, but I know a good amount about watercooling. I have only ordered two parts for my loop so far, a Laing D5 and a Bitspower z-tank 250ml. I have seen other people, such as TTL in orca, directly mount a z-tank to a Bitspower D5 pump top. So my problem is that I can't find out how to do it. I have seen the Bitspower upgrade kit on FrozenCPU and it comes with a slim piece that goes on top of the pump top, but I can't/don't know how and where to buy that piece. All help and comments are appreciated.

-Thanks, Steve

Oh, Bitspower released a special part for it, that includes the reservoir.

so, you can sell your current reservoir and buy the "D5 Upgrade KIt 250" or use a male to male adapter, which is less strong.

picture:

350x700px-LL-a25eed30_BP-D5TOPUK250P-BKB

you can't buy the part that bridges the pump top and the reservoir separately :(

Oh that sucks, but I guess I can find a way. Thanks a lot for the feedback. I've never seen such a quick response on a forum.

yeah, the square part that bolts/seals to the D5 top is not available separately.

if the $55 is steep, then the G 1/4" 10mm male/male is the alternative. means

you'll need to brace the reservoir to keep from sheering that link up.

i'm looking to koolance cov-rp450 and the 80mm big-body tube reservoir(s) for

the D5(s). I like the bits functionality and mounting, but its been done to death.

it really looks silly on the dual top, having the tube offset to one-side and nekkid

on the other. hence the dual koolance tops.

airdeano

By is the $55 steep are you saying I can just by the pump top in the upgrade kit and get the piece?

By is the $55 steep are you saying I can just by the pump top in the upgrade kit and get the piece?

for the kit (LINKY) $55 you supply is the pump, pump top, mod kit (optional - D5 butt cover) and chassis to put it in.

airdeano

for the kit (LINKY) $55 you supply is the pump, pump top, mod kit (optional - D5 butt cover) and chassis to put it in.

airdeano

That was actually really helpful I get it now. Thanks for the help.

I used an Ali fitting once it worked for the purpose but looked kinda ghetto