NVIDIA Shield TV 4k

BrownZeus

Well Guys,

Long story short I jumped on a black friday deal, and now that I'm all set up, I'm questioning my purchase. Do I need this product?

Cause tbh its not what I expected. I fully recognize that that detail is my own fault, and that I should've done more thinking before biting on a deal I never even needed.

Justify an Nvidia Shield, any reason you guys can think of.

Playing your PC games in your living room, on the couch, away from the noisy computer?

I mean... it's great for people who are into that, if you're not, it was a waste.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 minute ago, TetraSky said:

Playing your PC games in your living room, on the couch, away from the noisy computer?

I mean... it's great for people who are into that, if you're not, it was a waste.

Good answer, however, I'm jammed up in my parent's basement, so it doesn't make a difference to me lol

3 minutes ago, BrownZeus said:

Good answer, however, I'm jammed up in my parent's basement, so it doesn't make a difference to me lol

So it's fucking useless then, GJ. Wait a week or two and then try reselling it for more than you paid for it as "brand new" (if you didn't actually open it... If you did, sorry can't help you)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, TetraSky said:

So it's fucking useless then, GJ. Wait a week or two and then try reselling it for more than you paid for it as "brand new" (if you didn't actually open it... If you did, sorry can't help you)

I'm just going to return the sucker, I got it from Best Buy so 14 day return policy. I got it thursday so if I can't justify this by this thursday, it's going back