Kraken G12 on non reference card

Will the Kraken g12 mount on a zotac 1070 ti mini? It isn't reference and I am unsure if the screws would be in the same place. If not, is there some kind of GPU aio alternative to a complete custom watercooling loop? Thanks

The g12 is for Regular sized graphics cards like the normal 1070. Your answer is no unfortunately.

The gpu is the same. Mounting is based off that. Don’t see how that could change. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

I got an old inno3d gtx 970 which is also on the short side. In theory, you could mount it, but keep in mind where the capacitors/ VRMs are. They might be around the socket area which will interfere with the kraken g12 mounts. I managed to fit mine snugly while pushing down on the caps next to the socket. Also, since it's a short card, the fan might not be blowing on anything. I took mine off since that half of the g12, was blowing air on air.