Should I upgrade?

Zeorth

This is my current pc https://pcpartpicker.com/list/G4Dzjy and I was wondering if I should upgrade it or wait a couple more years. I use my pc mostly for gaming. I have 1500 USD to upgrade my pc with and I’m currently using a 1080p 144hz monitor. 

11 hours ago, Slottr said:

Are you not getting the performance you want?

Not really and in the end I will have to upgrade anyways 

i'd upgrade the i5 to an i7/ryzen 1600 or 2600+b450 board just so you don't get stuttering and frame drops in games, and maybe another 8gb of ram. but that's about it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

On 11/19/2018 at 1:31 PM, Herman Mcpootis said:

i'd upgrade the i5 to an i7/ryzen 1600 or 2600+b450 board just so you don't get stuttering and frame drops in games, and maybe another 8gb of ram. but that's about it.

Would the H7 be enough if i overclock a i7?

1 minute ago, OreoPandas said:

Would the H7 be enough if i overclock a i7?

i wouldn't count on it to oc an 8700k that much. spend $40 for a scythe ninja 4 instead.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 minute ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

i wouldn't count on it to oc an 8700k that much. spend $40 for a scythe ninja 4 instead.

Would a 240mm radiator be enough?