Trouble with pc

PhantomResonance
Go to solution Solved by PhantomResonance,
9 minutes ago, OC-K1NG said:

try removing the ram and seeing if you get a beep code on POST.  (make sure you have a built-in buzzer onboard or one connected)

OMG I finally got it to work again. I disconnected everything. And when it didn't turn on I went all hail mary and shook the power cable and finally saw life. It's back up again. Thanks for the input OC

So I have been experiencing shut down with the PC and found out the cpu has been over heating causing my PC to shutdown. Usually when I put in a couple hours of overwatch. Then one time it turned off in the middle of the match. I waited till it cooled off and tried turning it back on. Cpu fan, rear fan and the graphics card are not turning on anymore. Thought it was a loose connection. So I removed and reapplied the connection and I cleaned my PC again but still having the same issue. Biggest fear right now is my motherboard has given up and called it quits. How do I know for sure. Currently only thing that turns on is the front fans. GIGABYTE GA-H170M-DS3H (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 Intel H170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard. I first bought it is 2016

try removing the ram and seeing if you get a beep code on POST.  (make sure you have a built-in buzzer onboard or one connected)

9 minutes ago, OC-K1NG said:

OMG I finally got it to work again. I disconnected everything. And when it didn't turn on I went all hail mary and shook the power cable and finally saw life. It's back up again. Thanks for the input OC

No problem.  I would check out your cable at some point when you can afford downtime though, you may have a small break in it.  Anyways good to hear :)