S9+ Android Pie Beta?

Hi, so I read that Android P beta update is out for Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ in Korea, USA and Europe, but I dont really know how to sign up for the beta program. Do anyone with a Samsung device that is living in Europe know how to sign up for the beta program. I know the way to do it in the USA, but I didnt find how to do it in Europe. Sorry for re uploading,but literally no one answered last time.

It's not for entire Europe. It's for certain countries, as far as I know only three European countries have the beta released at the moment. On 20th, three more should get access to the beta. Right now UK, Germany and some other country have it.

To sign up you need to download a Samsung Members app, go to Notices and click on the beta registration there. More info here:
https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/one-ui/

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

1 minute ago, Morgan MLGman said:

It's not for entire Europe. It's for certain countries, as far as I know only three European countries have the beta released at the moment. On 20th, three more should get access to the beta. Right now UK, Germany and some other country have it.

To sign up you need to download a Samsung Members app, go to Notices and click on the beta registration there. More info here:
https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/one-ui/

I am checking the notices in the app every hour, but there is still nothing

4 minutes ago, ILoveZed said:

I am checking the notices in the app every hour, but there is still nothing

Then wait until the 20th and try again, there's a chance you'll get an update then. If not, I don't think there's a specific date for other countries. Have you checked if your country is eligible for the promotion?

The program is available for participants in China, France, Germany, India, Poland, South Korea, Spain, UK, and USA.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

2 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Then wait until the 20th and try again, there's a chance you'll get an update then. If not, I don't think there's a specific date for other countries. Have you checked if your country is eligible for the promotion?

I dont know actually know. I am living in Bulgaria. It should be eligible.

1 minute ago, ILoveZed said:

I dont know actually know. I am living in Bulgaria. It should be eligible.

Bulgaria isn't on the list of eligible countries that I quoted in my previous post.

1 minute ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Bulgaria isn't on the list of eligible countries that I quoted in my previous post.

Then can I somehow get the update through vpn?

Just now, ILoveZed said:

Then can I somehow get the update through vpn?

I don't know that, it's only a beta though so it might be buggy so I don't think it's worth the hassle, just wait for the final release in January.