Enough for my system?

Yuicide

Hello, is Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500W enough for a pc running ryzen 5 1600 and gtx 1060 6gb? If it really matters to let u guys know i will prolly use one hdd 1tb and ssd 120gb. Thanks

it is enough wattage yes, but is that the only psu you can get?

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

3 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

i mean this is around 60 euros in my country, the problem is that all the popular and trusted publishers (ik i forgot the word thats used) of psu's in my country are expensive af, for example seasonic modular 520w 80+ bronze psu is around 80-90 euros.

yep thats enough..

heres one for 35, https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Certified-Continuous-cooling-PS-SPD-0500NPCWUS-W/dp/B014W3EM2W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1542425044&sr=8-3&keywords=500W+Psu

if this isnt your main amazon website, give me a link to the coutnry amazon you use, and ill find the same psu for you

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

What about these three psu's?
EVGA B1 500W
CORSAIR CX Series CX550 550W
CORSAIR CS Series Modular 550W
I msg the guy selling those and im awaiting for price but are these good?

8 hours ago, Yuicide said:

i mean this is around 60 euros in my country, the problem is that all the popular and trusted publishers (ik i forgot the word thats used) of psu's in my country are expensive af, for example seasonic modular 520w 80+ bronze psu is around 80-90 euros.

8 hours ago, lmeneses said:

What about EVGA B1 500W?

11 hours ago, Yuicide said:

What about these three psu's?
EVGA B1 500W
CORSAIR CX Series CX550 550W
CORSAIR CS Series Modular 550W
I msg the guy selling those and im awaiting for price but are these good?

I would go with the cx550

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG