What if .... *Apple

Hi, 

I have quite an old mac now, (mid 2012) however since Mojave came out software problems occurs in 2 very specific Apple applications. It should be mentioned that these are very different problems however they are connected by a one thing since they occur in sync with Icloud. 

AppleCare supporters have been testing my pc collecting log files and are now sending the info to a team of Apple engineers. 

What happens if Apple is unable to fix the issue? - Hardware wise my computer is in perfectly good condition? 

After Mojave was applied it is affecting OSX versions whatever. Ive even tried to format my SSD and roll back to mavericks 

2 minutes ago, TheHappyLime said:

After Mojave was applied it is affecting OSX versions whatever. Ive even tried to format my SSD and roll back to mavericks

If iCloud is the culprit, does the issue still persist when you sign out of it?

Yep.. Apple Care has tried to solve the problem without luck. Then a Senior AppleCare supervisor, he couldn't fix the issue aswell so now its up the engineers team. 

If shit breaks I would rather troubleshoot it myself than waiting for big corprate to roll out an update. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Ive tried almost everything.. But the problem can't be resolved by me. Thats why I went to apple care.. Trust me if I could fix the issue myself I would've done it.. I've even borrowed a friend of mines new macbook. Logged in with my Apple ID. Worked fine for to days, then it went south again. We reformated his HDD, logged in with his information and the issue was gone..