PC won't stop crashing

Abletoxx

Hello! I am on the last bit of patience here with my PC and I really need help.

Every time I play games, I crash. Some times it crashes every 10 minutes, sometimes every 2 to 3 hours on a good run. I can run day to day tasks like web browsing, word editors, image editing, and movies. I have OCed before, but not much. It has not been OCed in about 8 months. 

Here's how it happens:
1. My screen freezes but the sound stays normal (I can hear my friends on Discord and I have about 1 second before I can tell them I crashed), after about 2 seconds, I hear a constant "Brrr" for about 2 to 3 seconds (some times it never stops until I either power off my PSU or hit the reset button - But lately it always automatically restarts) and then it restarts. I tried to set up mini dump crash reports but every time I restart, no dump files. I go into the "Event Viewer" to check the system logs. I see the same 3 errors:

Bottom Most Error: The previous system shutdown at (whatever time) on (whatever date) was unexpected.
Second Error: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.
Third Error (Critical): The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

This is a constant for every time I crash. I aligned the time on my watch to my PC so that I can check the exact time that I crashed to see if any events were logged. For example, I crashed at 10:10:30 and the event viewer shows logs until 8:04:44 then nothing again until 10:11:07 (which is the time it restarts) (Here's an image of the Event Logger: https://imgur.com/a/4sEg6KU )

Here's my build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CmnB7W
The GPUs are different brands though. One is PNY and the other Asus. Both reference PCBs.

Here are the steps I took to try and troubleshoot:
1. Re-install Windows. Tried the Home and the Pro versions.
2. Tried with 32GBs and 16GBS (4 sticks, and 2 sticks) of RAM.
3. Used a different PSU.
4. Tried disabling audio drivers (someone told me they think it was related to that)
5. Tried disabling SLI.
6. Tried completely disabling the second GPU from device manager.
7. Tried more than 10 different GPU drivers (older ones, newer ones)
8. Looked at my temps (maybe over heating) and it was a good temperature)
9. Asking it nicely to please run and stop being a dick, he just ignored me...

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I really hope to solve this...

I had the same issue when I installed my Xeon 5670 and was running an unstable OC so please let us know what you are running?  

9 hours ago, ScionRay said:

I had the same issue when I installed my Xeon 5670 and was running an unstable OC so please let us know what you are running?  

My build is posted on the main thread, but here it is again: 

Running a 6900k