Controllers Break Windows 10

I recently bought an Xbox controller to use in some games for my PC and shortly after I discovered that my PC couldn't run the main menu of CS:GO. I ignored this because the only reason I was playing was because an update had come out and I felt maybe that was the problem. I could still get my 300+ fps in game just locked at 4 fps on the main menu. Then yesterday I found out they had fixed the Black Ops 4 servers and made them 60hz finally so I booted it up and it took FOREVER for the intro cut scene to play because it was playing at 4 fps and once it finished my main menu was at 4 fps and for some reason this kept it from connecting to their servers. Pissed off I looked up the issue and found very few forums on the problem but someone mentioned and Xbox controller causing them in game problems (which for me it was only in menus) but I tried it and for some reason removing my Xbox Controller as a device fix the problem. Which I find annoying now I have to re-pair the controller whenever I want to use it. On another note I would often get a weird beeping sound while my controller was connected but off and it would also lag my mouse and desktop but never in game. I assume these issues are connected because none of them happened before I got the controller and they went away after removing it from devices. (Though it has only been one day I did check several games which work fine). Just wanted to bring this up and ask why it happens and if there is a way to fix it, and to also bring more attention the issue as if I didn't essentially guess at the Xbox Controller being the problem I would have never been able to play several games properly.

Computer-

GTX 1070

Intel i5 6600k

650W Gold Power Supply

GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 Mother Board

16GB of Ram G-Skill (Unsure of Clock)

Samsung 250GB SSD

1TB Blue

Note: This is my first post ever I signed up to this forum for 2 reasons 1 to ask about this question and 2 because I have been watching a lot of Linus' channel recently

Have you tried using a wired connection with the controller?

Quote me to see your reply

PC Specs: Case - NZXT H500i (Black) | Motherboard - Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 2600 | GPU - Asus ROG STRIX RX 580 (8GB) | Memory - G.Skill Trident Z 8GB (3000MHz, RGB) | SSD - Samsung 860 EVO 250GB | PSU - EVGA 650GQ 80+ Gold 650W | CPU Cooler - ARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports Edition

1 minute ago, jakep0802 said:

Have you tried using a wired connection with the controller?

Yes and they work fine. I has something to do with Bluetooth Controllers I think. I should have mentioned that

2 minutes ago, Fondest said:

Yes and they work fine. I has something to do with Bluetooth Controllers I think. I should have mentioned that

That's odd. Try reinstalling Bluetooth drivers and see if that helps.

Quote me to see your reply

PC Specs: Case - NZXT H500i (Black) | Motherboard - Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 2600 | GPU - Asus ROG STRIX RX 580 (8GB) | Memory - G.Skill Trident Z 8GB (3000MHz, RGB) | SSD - Samsung 860 EVO 250GB | PSU - EVGA 650GQ 80+ Gold 650W | CPU Cooler - ARCTIC Freezer 33 eSports Edition

also if you feel the bluetooth drivers are fine i'd run snappy driver installer origin and see what it picks up for you and decide whether you want to update the drivers or not. a faulty/older driver elsewhere could also affect what communicates with the actual bluetooth controller itself

Tried checking for Bluetooth drivers wasn't sure where to look and I use a USB to get Bluetooth as my motherboard doesn't have it. And I just ran this Snappy Driver Installer Origin and it has 16GB of drivers for me? So that is still running now

9 minutes ago, DukeJukem said:

also if you feel the bluetooth drivers are fine i'd run snappy driver installer origin and see what it picks up for you and decide whether you want to update the drivers or not. a faulty/older driver elsewhere could also affect what communicates with the actual bluetooth controller itself

1 hour ago, jakep0802 said:

That's odd. Try reinstalling Bluetooth drivers and see if that helps.

Tried checking for Bluetooth drivers wasn't sure where to look and I use a USB to get Bluetooth as my motherboard doesn't have it. And I just ran this Snappy Driver Installer Origin and it has 16GB of drivers for me? So that is still running now

On 10/29/2018 at 12:04 PM, Fondest said:

sorry i should have mentioned, after u install sdio, accept the license, theres the option to download driver packs, you choose download indexes only as it will just scan your pc of its hardware and search for drivers based on your hardware, instead of downloading every driver it has available. i'm very sorry man i forgot to mention this. u may have to delete the entire sdio folder and re unzip it and restart from scratch so u can choose the download indexes only option, but that's what u want lol my bad. afterwords youll notice a progress bar at the top begin download some drivers. it should be only a couple-few hundred megs, perhaps less depending how many updates u need, not 6 gigs lol. after the download completes a list of driver updates should automatically load as well informing you of updates for them