Redis maxmemory

So I booted up my PC as per usual when I get an error message on cam software saying "OOM commmand not allowed when memory > 'used memory'". After doing a bit of digging I see that this is an issue to do with redis as one time when I booted CAM an error message along the lines of "redis server maxed out" appeared. What I am confused at is that I have never installed redis on my computer nor have heard of it prior to this so am confused on how to fix the issue. I think in order to fix the issue I have to download redis and increase the max memory? 

Just to be clear I do have enough RAM at 16gb clocked at about 3000Mhz (can't exactly remember)

Thank you.

Update, the error message is "redis server went away" not "redis server maxed out". still not closer to fixing the issue

1 minute ago, Patronas66 said:

same problem  I don't  know why .

Someone can fix ?

I'm assuming that this is a problem on NZXT's side as CAM has always been some of the worst piece of software i've ever used. it never seems to detect my devices and is always having problems like this. i've sent them a ticket so i'll get back to this after they've replied.

w8 for response

?

1 minute ago, Cjhalgmad said:

I'm assuming that this is a problem on NZXT's side as CAM has always been some of the worst piece of software i've ever used. it never seems to detect my devices and is always having problems like this. i've sent them a ticket so i'll get back to this after they've replied.