Program files are installed in SSD

Keruberos

How do I make it to HDD? its taking a lot of space in my SSD 

And by means of installing motherboard drivers do i need to install all the chipset, audios and other stuff? or just the latest version 

You select that on a program by program basis.  Anything you install will ask you where you want it to go.  That is your chance to put it on D:\ or elsewhere.  Alternatively, if you've already installed it to C:\, you could move the folder and then create a symlink with mklink /d to redirect requests to the new location.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Can you send any links so i can understand it better?

15 minutes ago, Keruberos said:

And by means of installing motherboard drivers do i need to install all the chipset, audios and other stuff? or just the latest version 

Just the latest version, and only what you're actually using. Some of the things that come with motherboard discs or on the website aren't actually drivers that you need, like Intel's Rapid Storage Technology (RST).

1 minute ago, Keruberos said:

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/16226/complete-guide-to-symbolic-links-symlinks-on-windows-or-linux/

Edited by M.Yurizaki

Thank you so much! I'll have you guys notified when i'm done

3 minutes ago, Keruberos said:

If you installed a program to C:\Program Files\My Program and then moved it to D:\My Program, you'd want to run the following command (as admin... I think it needs that)

mklink /d "C:\Program Files\My Program" "D:\My Program"

This would cause the "My Program" folder on your SSD to act just like it always has, ensuring the program continues to operate correctly by acting as a pointer or tunnel to the true location of the files on D:\.  This is different than a shortcut which works more like a bookmark in your web browser - ie, it tell Windows to open a certain file or location, but it isn't functional as an actual path element.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Can I just reset everything and go back again from the start? 

8 minutes ago, Keruberos said:

Can I just reset everything and go back again from the start? 

You mean reinstall Windows and then put your programs on the HDD?  Well, yes that's always an option but it seems a bit overkill.

What about my drivers? it seems like i installed every chipset, audio, wlan etc on the list lmao 

36 minutes ago, Keruberos said:

What about my drivers? it seems like i installed every chipset, audio, wlan etc on the list lmao 

Windows 10 generally does an acceptable job of auto-installing everything you need.  If you notice things don't seem quite right, you can try manually installing from the manufacturer's website but in my experience it's generally not necessary any more.

35 minutes ago, Keruberos said:

can u provide a video tut on how i can mklink