Visio very Slow

Microsoft Knows Best.

For years we got faster processors and now the core speed drops down and the core count goes up. So multi-processing is the way to go. Great !! you think the more cores how faster my pc. WRONG !!! Microsoft decided that one core pro process is enough for us stupid user.  Did you buy a new pc with the latest hardware, freshly installed windows 10 and office 365 and performance is sludgy?

I don’t notice this problem in word, excel is faster on this pc, Outlook begins to annoy me with its slow start-up it slower than on my ten years old pc? But Visio 2016, 2019 and O365 brings slowness to a whole new level.   

Oke. I have quit a large Visio file with al lot of shapes and I import data from excel. But with the visio pro 2010 and 2013 it took 5 minutes, but from Visio pro 2016 and up it takes 10 to 12 hours to perform the same task?? And in the meanwhile, hoping you don’t get an error and you must start over again. This will cost me my job.

We have had contacted several Microsoft helpdesks they gave me all the run-around we even contacted Satya Narayana CEO of Microsoft and got a case manager, she took it to the head-developer and in all his wisdom he decided that they won’t develop multi-processing.
What are they thinking that this is a hobby and that users are stupid and not important.

So as last resort I made a request in the uservoice from Microsoft. So please help me and yourself to support my request and VOTE !

https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/264636-general/suggestions/35817307-make-external-data-import-use-multiple-cores-again    

Thanks
Marco