New Gaming/ Programming/ Editing rig

Buffet_Time

I also already bought a 1080p (24 inch) 144hz main monitor, 4k 60hz (27 inch), and 2 1080p (24 inch) 60hz monitors to use with this. 

Also if anyone has any recommendations on how i could VESA mount 2 of these monitors (2 24 inch) one above the other and preferably from the floor due to current desk/ space limitations. I'd appreciate any and all feedback! 

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

Looks like a good rig. I'd get the B450-F, personally.

Any chance of wallmounting your displays?

Currently no, going to be moving out from parents house in the coming year so its sorta a stop gap. Also what would that motherboard do for me? I'm quite knowledgeable about most things but motherboards im pretty much a noob about honestly. 

1 minute ago, Buffet_Time said:

Currently no, going to be moving out from parents house in the coming year so its sorta a stop gap. Also what would that motherboard do for me? I'm quite knowledgeable about most things but motherboards im pretty much a noob about honestly. 

The B450 motherboard would give you guaranteed out of the box compatibility with the 2700x. B350 boards may require a BIOS update before 2nd Gen Ryzen chips will be supported.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

12 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

The B450 motherboard would give you guaranteed out of the box compatibility with the 2700x. B350 boards may require a BIOS update before 2nd Gen Ryzen chips will be supported.

@Crunchy Dragon I updated my pc part picker, any other advice? I dont care about colors just pure performance

1 minute ago, Buffet_Time said:

@Crunchy Dragon I updated my pc part picker, any other advice? I dont care about colors just pure performance

All looks good to me

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!