Freezing/Hanging issue

field

I've been having this issue for about 2 weeks now and it's really frustrating me. My windows 10 computer is constantly freezing/hanging after I turn it on, sometimes it happens really quick or after a few minutes, but if I launch a game, I don't experience this. I can't do anything else though, if I don't have a game open it will freeze and if I press the power button it instantly turns off. Also when I turn it on, everything lights up, but it doesn't actually boot unless I press the reset button. I've tried everything I can think of. I've installed a fresh copy of windows 10. I've replaced the graphics card. I've swapped out my ram. I've tried a different powersupply. I've unplugged different hard drives to see if any of them were the issue. I've cleared my CMOS. I've updated my BIOS. I've checked all my cables. I've also looked at so many forums online and tried all their software and solutions with no avail. The only thing I can think of at this point is that its my CPU/Motherboard or my SSD (main boot drive) is failing somewhere. I also know for a fact that my components aren't overheating, I have more than enough cooling. I've checked the event logs in windows and it doesn't show anything related to the freezes/hangs/crashes whatever it is. It also occasionally freezes in the BIOS. I can't really afford to buy anymore new parts, but any help would be appreciated. 

Ryzen 7 1800x

Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H 

24GB RAM (1x 16gb, 2x 4gb) - this isn't the issue trust me

EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

600W PSU

1TB WD HDD

640GB WD HDD

240GB Kingston M.2 SSD