HPET Problem (input lag)

sasha10

Hello everyone,

So for now 6 month (~march), I had a very annoying issue with my peripherals. I got a delay/input lag with all my peripherals (maybe except my keyboard, didn't notice). 

So after reinstalling windows with and without CD, I though it was an hardware problem. I changed my whole PC. Still have the issue.

And today I think I found something.

Recently I had crash on PUBG, and I went to a PUBG crash fix video. They said to disable HPET. I used the commands http://www.mikemartin.co/system_guides/hardware/motherboard/disable_high_precision_event_timer_hpet

And then I restarted my PC. And boum, I noticed that my PC was faster and more responsive, didn't really notice because I was trying to fix PUBG. So, like an idiot, since it didn't fix PUBG, I entered the enable HPET commands. And at this moment, when my PC was restarted, I feel an horrible mouse delay/lag/input lag. Like it did before but this time I noticed it. So I decided to disable HPET again, and there I am, with the lag again, even with HPET off.

Please help me, I think I'm so close to the final fix for this annoying issue that ruin my PC...

The commands :

bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock
bcdedit /set disabledynamictick yes

Restart for changes to take effect.

To re-enable use the following.

bcdedit /set useplatformclock true
bcdedit /set disabledynamictick no

Are you using a usb hub for the peripherals? Front side usb on the case? Or the ports on the motherboard?