Streaming requirements Inquiry

SkyFire69

Anybody plz recommend i want to stream my gameplay on youtube i have an internet connection of 8 megabits per second(1 MBPS) and i have acer preadator helios 300 (2017 model with 1050ti and 7300HQ) would i be able to play as well as stream on it on 480p or 720p

Plz recommend

Is that 8 Mbps up or down? You need internet speed up to stream. It will affect your gameplay because of more lag.

I can arrange a faster upload speed but the main thing is will mynlaptop be enough capable to stream and game both at the same time

13 minutes ago, Molik Mishra said:

I can arrange a faster upload speed but the main thing is will mynlaptop be enough capable to stream and game both at the same time

With 0.5 Mbps up you wont be doing anything. You laptop will suffer and to be honest it won't be a good experience, not for you and not for your viewers.

40 minutes ago, Molik Mishra said:

Actually it is download upload is 0.5 MBPS

Unfortunately, with 0.5 MBPS, you can't do anything bro...

1 hour ago, Molik Mishra said:

Actually it is download upload is 0.5 MBPS

1 hour ago, Molik Mishra said:

If you can get min 4mbps upload, then you can stream upload-wise. But what games you are thinking of and what fps are you getting now with them? 720p might be possible as you can use QuickSync to help with encoding. But if you are already having fps issues, extra load won't be good.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv