Advice on Full custom loop $500 ?

Ok so I am so lost, I Wanted to know if i can do a Full water cool loop for about $500, and make it look nice. (Cpu, and GPU Loop)

system Specs:

CPU:I7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz

RAM: Crucial 8GB (2x4GB) Ballistix Sport Series

MOBO:Gigsbytle Z77-DS3H

PSU:Corsair GS 700 Watt

GPU:EVGA GTX 670 (No Waterblock)

Case: Fractal design Define R4

~Regards Z3RO

My Profile has my specs.

IT can be done easily. I have priced it out with a 708 and 4770k about 50. Look at frozencpu.com

When ever i try to do it it ends up going Way over $500.

My Profile has my specs.

Give me a sec, I will give you a list.

K, Thanks.

My Profile has my specs.

When ever i try to do it it ends up going Way over $500.

Here ya go.  They don't have a wishlist so I gave a screenshot of my cart. You can just search the item numbers and get the parts. 3x120mm rad and cpu+gpu blocks. 

http://gyazo.com/1c29eb3a110e1ff75d672f2e443198c6

Here ya go.  They don't have a wishlist so I gave a screenshot of my cart. You can just search the item numbers and get the parts. 3x120mm rad and cpu+gpu blocks. 

Why are There Two Rads?, Sorry this is my first watercool system.

My Profile has my specs.

Why are There Two Rads?, Sorry this is my first watercool system.

More rads = lower temps OR less noise. The 2x120 goes in the top and the 1x120 in the back. The extra one is not NEEDED bu I would get it because they are slim rads so it will perform really well. A 780 block is about the same price. You can water loop now and just add a 780+block later or get 708 now and do loop with 780 block later.

More rads = lower temps OR less noise. The 2x120 goes in the top and the 1x120 in the back. The extra one is not NEEDED bu I would get it because they are slim rads so it will perform really well. A 780 block is about the same price. You can water loop now and just add a 780+block later or get 708 now and do loop with 780 block later.

Thanks you have been a HUGE! help.

My Profile has my specs.

Thanks you have been a HUGE! help.

Happy to help. Message me, make a post and tag me, or add me on skype @jakehuitt1   if you have any more questions.

That is a pretty good configuration. Also type in "xtreme" as a coupon code to receive 5% off from FrozenCPU.com.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Your first purchase from frozencpu will get you a 10% off coupon. All you have to do is rate there service on the link the provide!

Ok so I am so lost, I Wanted to know if i can do a Full water cool loop for about $500, and make it look nice. (Cpu, and GPU Loop)

system Specs:

CPU:I7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz

RAM: Crucial 8GB (2x4GB) Ballistix Sport Series

MOBO:Gigsbytle Z77-DS3H

PSU:Corsair GS 700 Watt

GPU:EVGA GTX 670 (No Waterblock)

Case: Fractal design Define R4

~Regards Z3RO

I just spent $650 on a cpu loop. So with that budget don't expect it to be pretty. 

You're missing fans and coolant/killcoil 

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

I just spent $650 on a cpu loop. So with that budget don't expect it to be pretty. 

You're missing fans and coolant/killcoil 

I am but he can chose his fans. I prefer NF-F12's and a kill coil is cheap.

I am but he can chose his fans. I prefer NF-F12's and a kill coil is cheap.

You're forgetting that 3 nff12s and a kill coil is another $80

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

You're forgetting that 3 nff12s and a kill coil is another $80

I said I prefer NF-F12's. He can use CM sickleflows, gelid, or any other sp optimized fan he wants.

Your first purchase from frozencpu will get you a 10% off coupon. All you have to do is rate there service on the link the provide!

Unless you have my luck where they reject it and when you ask them they say they don't see it. They told me to resubmit, then rejected it again without reason and didn't answer me again when I asked why.

Kinda lame but I still think they are great. I spent $714 with them.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X